• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Focaljet Tucson G2G - August 15th!!

Hey guys, the Focaljet crowd is putting together a big drive/meet down to Tucson on August 15th. I'm going to try to come down for this as well with my Jeep, and it would be cool if we could get some NECO'ers out for this as well! Here's the Focaljet thread about the meet (must be a member to view).
Focaljet - Ford Focus Forums

I should be done with the black turbo by then, if not i'll roll the LX :blackeye:

As I'm not a member of FocalJet, can someone post the detail on here????

Also, who else from here is going??? :shrug:

Yeah, and if you were an SVT fan it wasn't a fun place to be at the intersection of Catalina Hwy and Tanque Verde...:(

Nathan's silver CSVT got hit head on by a chick on her damn phone while he was sitting still waiting to make his left. Car is gone. :( Nathan is OK, but seeing that car smashed nearly brought a tear to my eye.

:cry:

I wasn't busy for a change, and would have loved to go, but oh well. Hopefully there will be more

Oh no! I'm glad Nathan's ok. I know he was wanting to put a 3L in one of his silver CSVT's.... hope it wasn't that one.

Yeah the one that got wrecked was the Silver Frost 98 that his brother had for a long time. Nathan hasn't had it all that long, but its been in the family for many years. So its not the one he's gotten all built up, but it still was a very nice and rediculously clean SVT.

Back