• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Valentines Day

Goonz SVT

Hard-core CEG'er
By far the most dreaded day of the year..what are all your plans?
Im still trying to lay down the pipe on this girl! hahaha maybe i'll play my cards right on v-day :laugh:

haha, nothing says happy valentines day then a box of red trojans there haroon, haha

me and the gf play pretty low key on Vday...our anniversary is on the 23rd (5years!)

haha, nothing says happy valentines day then a box of red trojans there haroon, haha

yea well this girl I tell ya man, she's a tough one to get, she goes to school during the day and overnight she works stocking at that make up place in Burlington (Sephora). Its really hard to get to her but whenever we do get time for eachother, its like we were for eachother! okay that sounded cheezy (doritos commercial :D) But yea, I gotta think of somthing clever :ponder:

<-- sits alone in his single-bedroom apartment watching snowy TV eating a pint of B&J's

lol .. j/k .. though I haven't dated in six years, not really planning to anytime soon. So it's just another day on the calendar.

<-- sits alone in his single-bedroom apartment watching snowy TV eating a pint of B&J's

lol .. j/k .. though I haven't dated in six years, not really planning to anytime soon. So it's just another day on the calendar.

oh come on matty, ive seen you driving around with chicks stuck all over your maxima!!

Yah V-day is usually pretty boring for me. No gf right now, the one i kinda had stressed me the f out and she wasnt good for anything(no sex),jk, but yah, right now i have this friends with benefits thing goin which is actually pretty good, we'll just have to wait and see

just noticed it was all of us young bucks reading/posting in here.. haha. V day, o boy. um, candy and a card usually works.. plus the red pack of lifestyles.. lol!!

and i bet that friends with bennies is expecting 12 red things with thorns on VDay, haha jk man

as long as he gets dome in the end, its worth it!

:laugh:

Sh**...you know how much a dozen roses cost on V-day....The hell if I'd pay that much for the odd chance that I MIGHT get some slobbin' on ma nob :crazy:.

I'd say take her to a nice restaurant. That way at least you get a good meal out of it for your $. It doesn't matter how much $ you shell out on roses, chocolates, etc. she knows well ahead if she is going to put out or not. Don't get played by spending your entire wad just to end up getting a kiss on the cheek at the end of the night.

Haha, you guys are funny. I have a dentist appointment that day. Then we'll watch the big screen and that's it. We're anti-V-Day. Just another day to spend too much money for no good reason!!

Haha, you guys are funny. I have a dentist appointment that day. Then we'll watch the big screen and that's it. We're anti-V-Day. Just another day to spend too much money for no good reason!!

So does that mean you'll get some or not?

Back