• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

i got gotten

Thats what happens..It was raining a the other night down here and i just had to go out and have some fun..Although i wasnt on main roads..LOL..Did he ticket you?

no ticket thatnk god, but the pic was froma friend who happened to be walking by. i was just drifting around some parking lots and tat small road. it was fun while it lasted

If so, get me a copy of that... unless its going on the DVD, in that case I'll just wait.

It'll be awhile.

50.gif

dogownedln9.jpg

That really sucks.. i found THE best combo.. snow tires up front, low-pro tires in back.

You don't even need the e-brake and it drifts around every corner in the snow. I wasted a quarter tank with 3 people in the car yesterday :laugh:

The best part was.. all the snow trailing off my car, stuck to the back end and completely covered my taillights and license plate :cool:

yup the e brake was what got me i was spinning around a parking lot then drifting that road, he had to wipe off my plate to see it i chuckled a bit when i saw him do it.

Back