• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

consumption my keyless entry is 4 amps and it's killing my battery

flakoner

CEG'er
Hello everybody!! i have a problem with my keyless, it is consuming many amps. Now i leave it disconnected and consumption considerably low, until i find the electric diagram (of the electric card) i'm going to connect again my keyless. Somebody can help me20141023_150826..jpg?20141023_145715..jpg

You're kidding yourself if you expect to find that type of info, new card time bucko..........

I have never really heard of an issue with the keyless entry module. How did you confirm that it was the issue? With everything plugged in what happened when you pulled fuses to isolate the draw?

If there is really a problem with the keyless entry module I would just get a new one. Should be very easy to come by from a junkyard.

because I take the measurement directly from the battery obviously before of this i did a lot of test (also i verify the wiring in all the doors and trunk), i can not find a second hand keyless close from my city.

Back