• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Starlight Car Cruise

We are leavin for vacation Friday about midnight, so I want to take the Pearl to the cruise before I head out, she's gonna be mad I'm not driving her to the Beach. Family is not as comfortable in it for longer drives as I am, and $$ too tight to drive two cars. If you see the car there this friday, stop by and say hi. Mine is the one with the Pirate skull in the rear deck. :laugh:

Friday July 31st is Ford night at Starlight. They usually attract alot of unique cars for these nights. Tons of Mustangs, Cobras, Galaxies, and maybe a couple of Contours............

Cool, just saw this.
Going back to Ohio for a family thing this weekend, but if I don't leave until Sat. I'll definitely check this out, hope to meet up with some of you guys.
Randy, how's the 3L swap going?
-J

Cool, just saw this.
Going back to Ohio for a family thing this weekend, but if I don't leave until Sat. I'll definitely check this out, hope to meet up with some of you guys.
Randy, how's the 3L swap going?
-J

Maybe i will see you there.

Swap is going slow. I have the 2.5 and trans out and am starting to tear down and swap parts over (powder coating as I go:laugh:).

Hit a road bump by buying a 96 Grand Caravan to fix up for the family truckster. :shrug::help: Like I don't have enough to fix.

Back