• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Want to Buy 2000 CSVT Spolier Brake Light Assembly

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgb1974

New CEG'er
I need the complete Brake light assembly that goes into the spoiler on a 2000 SVT. Shipped to 45247.

Thanks

Yeah my spoiler is in good shape just need the light. Combine it with the seals if you have them also?

Thanks

I will remove it tonight / this weekend and check the seals and get photos of the light and the door seals if i have them.

I went to remove the light and one of the screws was rusted to the point i couldn't get it out. I can try to drill it out this week. I just wanted to give you an update.

Sure i will need to find a way to remove it from the trunk lid. One of the bolts is rusted and is spinning inside the spoiler. So if i can get it removed and get that mounting bolt to function i would be happy to sell it.

That works even better as long as you are aware the passenger side spoiler bolt spins inside the spoiler but still holds the spoiler to the trunk lid I will get some photos of the trunk lid. I am concerned about the shipping cost being very high.

True shipping may be rough. Where are you located? Greyhound bus is always an option as well I've heard for big things. As long as the spoiler is securely on the trunk I can work with it. Pics will help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back