• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Nashville and others in the area.... Come say hi October 18-19

SoundQ SVT

Hard-core CEG'er
logo_car-audio-championship-cac-usaci-2014-300x300.jpg

Nashville to Be the SoundOff Capitol

NASHVILLE, TN (09.15.2014) – Long known as the Country Music capitol of the world Nashville is set to be the SoundOff Capitol.

The Car Audio Championship 2014 is set to rock the Tennessee State Fairgrounds on October 18th and 19th. DB DragRacing, IASCA, MECA and USACi competitors from across the US will travel to compete for trophies and bragging rights. Competitors will be in the house from Mexico and Canada too.

A number of the loudest vehicles on the planet will compete in each organization’s SPL lanes. Many of the best sounding vehicles in the world will be judged in each organization’s SQ judging area. Many competitors will be controlling their over-the-top systems with iPads and other mobile devices. In-vehicle wifi hot spots, streaming audio, backup camera systems, collision avoidance systems plus remote starters and cool hi-tech in-vehicle gadgets will be installed in many of these rolling works of art.

I was at the Tennessee State Fairgrounds for a BBQ cooking competition a couple months ago. ••••ty part was YOU COULDN'T BUY ANY TO EAT!!!! :nonono: and it was hot outside

Oh well, maybe we will cross paths again. Have fun!

This weekend! I'll be on my way soon. There is also a classic car auction going on at the fairgrounds as a separate event in case you want to check that out as well.

Back