• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

The 15th Annual River City Mustang and all Ford show 9/14

SoundQ SVT

Hard-core CEG'er
The 15th Annual River City Mustang and all Ford show will be on Sunday, September 14, 2014 at the Uftring Automall in East Peoria, IL. This has been a well attended show every year, even when the weather has not cooperated. Registration the day of the event is from 8:00 to 11:30. Judging starts at 12:00 and trophies are usually around 3:00 (sometimes done by 3).

I usually attend this one, and will do so again this year unless something comes up to change my plans. This show actually has 51 classes, including a class for the SVT Contour/SVT Focus, a separate class for the Cougar (all years), for the SHO, for any Mercury, and there is a class for owners under 21 years old. The show flier is attached.

Who is interested in attending?

* current forecast shows sunny and mid-60's. almost perfect.

This is always a great show, although it seems to rain almost every year. Hopefully the forecast stays the same for this Sunday. Last year, they put the Focus ST cars in the same class with the Contour SVT's and Focus SVT's.
I'm going to be there... bringing the Mustang this year.

Hey, there's another T-red 98.5 SVT Contour at the show. Guy is the original owner since 98. I told him about CEG so hopefully he signs up.

Squirrel, are you here?

Back