• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Wash & wax

skunk

Veteran CEG'er
I used pretty much all Meguiar's , I like their stuff. Sadly its getting very close to storage time. Hoping for some more good cruising weather

*pics removed*

Really nice. I'm a huge fan of that body style, and it looks great in white. I'd drive the hell out of that thing.

Very nice foxbody. I've owned more than I'm willing to say over the years. I've had all the different body styles ( except mustang II ) and the fox is my favorite. How many miles does it have and how long have you owned it?

Do you do car shows with that?

Yes I do a few shows a year. I like driving it more.

Very nice foxbody. I've owned more than I'm willing to say over the years. I've had all the different body styles ( except mustang II ) and the fox is my favorite. How many miles does it have and how long have you owned it?

It has 109,000 so about 5k a year not to bad. I have had it about 7yrs. Bought it from 2nd owner only had surface rust and 2 or 3 very minor spots. I spent about a year finding N.O.S parts for it stuff like headlights, exterior trim, carlite glass ( including quarter glass ) interior trims parts, etc. Then it went to my friends shop for over a year. We gutted it and restored it. everything has been touched entire suspension, driveline, fuel system, cooling system, Brakes, interior etc. etc. etc. I have more money in it than it's worth LOL but its worth it to me.

I also have the Marti report, Binder with all receipts and restoration photo album.

Very nice. Love the fox bodies. I want to paint my Impala badly. The most of the paint is pretty good...but, I need to do the hood/trunk/bumpers and one door. I feel like I should just say screw it and do the whole car. It doesn't look bad though.

If I'm gonna do that though, I want to go all out. Sell the vette and drop in a heads/cam LS3 and maybe even a 4L80E.

Very nice. Love the fox bodies. I want to paint my Impala badly. The most of the paint is pretty good...but, I need to do the hood/trunk/bumpers and one door. I feel like I should just say screw it and do the whole car. It doesn't look bad though.

If I'm gonna do that though, I want to go all out. Sell the vette and drop in a heads/cam LS3 and maybe even a 4L80E.

Pics? Does your impala look stock?

Back