• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Lehigh Valley Cars & Coffee

Not sure how well this will work, still new to Taptalk! Lol

uploadfromtaptalk1410177656423.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1410177690800.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1410177719829.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1410178210208.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1410178223988.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I927 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1410178359521.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1410178359521.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 0
  • uploadfromtaptalk1410178380482.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1410178380482.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 0
I might take the SVT down next time. Not really show ready, but the engine bay looks nice.

uploadfromtaptalk1410286744610.jpg

Ahh that would be awesome if you brung that next time. We can roll in tomorrow. Trust me I'm sure yours will be better then some cars I seen there and I seen some the just left me wondering why they even popped the hood haha. You seen my car its not all great ether.

This post has been edited

Last edited:
Sorry replied empty post. I have zero idea how to edit in taptalk. Doesn't seem to be an option.

But yeah two SVT's would be nice! That was my First cars and coffee, so I didn't see anything that I'd call terrible. I'm sure there's a few winners at every meet.

For the Datsun, that was a 10th Anniversy car, and original owner. It was really clean and somehow ran with the 8,000 vacuum lines and all the other tubes and wires under the hood.

To edit tap the post and up top a pencil should appear. Tap that and it goes in to edit mode for that post. But yea there were definitely some beautiful rides there. Then you also had the Subaru crew, the VW crew, the Honda crew, stance peps and, a Cobalt crew which I never new they had any crews like that around here lol

If I can get my damn clutch finished by then there might be three. I went once and had a blast. I think my car got excited too because she promptly vomited up clutch parts. :( Waiting on my parts to come in. Looking at exhaust right now.

If I can get my damn clutch finished by then there might be three. I went once and had a blast. I think my car got excited too because she promptly vomited up clutch parts. :( Waiting on my parts to come in. Looking at exhaust right now.
That would be awesome!

Haha I love how you put that. Car got too excited ha

Hahaha that does work. It says "mod" so I assumed this was the moderator functions hahaha

If we could do three svt's that would be sweet.

I tried hooking you two up ( not in that way. ;) ) but it was too late, you'd both had left already.
You'll have to roll in together next time.

If I was still in PA you could have come to visit.

Back