• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Name the model of this car

Scratch that, its a Veritas RS III
veritas_rs_iii_sr1_08.jpg
http://www.cartype.com/pics/5413/full/veritas_rs_iii_sr1_08.jpg

yesh

Volkswagen_Karmann_Ghia_20070526-01.jpg

and a sexy one to boot...this car is going on my list of cars to buy before I croak

I'm thinking after 2 days of no responses we might need a hint. I'm just going to throw a guess out though. Lexus SC 400?

That is a VERY convincing guess.

6815290001_large.jpg

If it were my call I'd say that's right and to move on. Everyone seems to be failing at participating :rolleyes:

no f'ing way! It was just the first 2-door car with chrome window mouldings that came to mind. I looked up a quick pic and saw the the mirrors were about right. One of my fav cars.
Well, I wasn't expecting to be right so I'm unprepared, whoever wants it can have it.

All right then. Back to my last one.

Hint #1 no one could figure out:
car3hint1.jpg

Hint #2:
car3hint2.jpg

Still not sure, but I dont know if I'm the only person playing this game now or what... I was thinking late 60's jag or Rolls, but cant match anything up. How about a country of origin?

Still not sure, but I dont know if I'm the only person playing this game now or what... I was thinking late 60's jag or Rolls, but cant match anything up. How about a country of origin?
I also spent a LONG time searching both Jags and Rolls. Came up empty.

Back