• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Who wants a 2015 Calendar?

BrApple

No Life But CEG
Who is interested? If you want one we need photos!

At this rate there will not be a 2015 calendar. I it could be a best of from the last few years but I rather have something new.

He wants you to take pictures, not take a count for getting a calendar!

Who is interested? If you want one we need photos!

At this rate there will not be a 2015 calendar. I it could be a best of from the last few years but I rather have something new.

Count me in for at least 4 of these fine calendars. I will strum up local (PNW) interest and see if I can increase that number significantly. Can I get you to post this offer also to the FCO site (Mondeoman)?

At least 1 side of my car isn't damaged so I should be able to get a decent shot.

If I can ever get my car out of the garage and reliably running again I had definitely planned on a photo shoot with all the Contours in my family.

I think part of the problem is burying the calendar threads, kinda like the aesthetics section.....its not in your face so it gets over looked.

making a sticky at the top of the pics/video section is more of an attention grabber IMO

I hope that some more people post photos. Otherwise I'll have to figure out what we do.

I know I need to still get out and take some photos myself...

Yea, I know solo92s10 will have some pics up as i'll probably be taking pics for him, and I just posted some more of my friends cars lastnight. I'll see what I can do about possibly getting a few more in for pics.

I'd love to post a few of my car...im dealing with the "invalid file". I'm trying to make it to an actual computer since I think it might be my phone. Hopefully ill get them up this week.

It's sometimes easier to use a hosting service like photobucket, then just copy the IMG link here.

Back