• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

In Nashville with eggplnt and trailer!

blu_fuz

New Member Classroom vulture
I will be staying in Nashville this Saturday all day/night.

If any of you local guys want to come out for some brews and check out EGGY and the trailer, drop me a PM with your phone number.

Can we get a Tour to be in our Fall Dragon Run, its been a number of years since we've had one out with us! Drop me an email for more info www.rogerrexroade@aol.com The run has been going on every year since 2003, let's bring the Contiques back!

That is indeed my email addy but you can also drop me a PM like you guys did, looking forward to seeing a Contour out there this year, finally! I'm NOT on FB and have NO desire to be either, LOL!

I'm sorry I didn't make a thread for it but I will do this next year for sure,its time for a resurgence of Contiques down there, 2015 will be the year of the return of the Contique out there!

I'm really sorry about the info over there, I just I just didn't think anyone from the CEG would make the run with us, its been a while since we've had CEG-ers with actual Contours come out. I will promise to have an actual thread up starting January 1st 2015 for the 2015 Fall Dragon Run, this I promise.

The run is still going on, there's room at the Dragon Pitt Inn, last time I checked but as its getting closer to fall, this could've changed by now, so check it out if you wanna go and ask for Dennis and tell him Roger sent you.

Not going bud - family time!

Its all good, maybe you can make it out next year, it would be good to see you again, its been a while! I know you don't have to pay for lodging while down there, LOL! I just decided to hijack the thread because it was close to the Dragon, that's all.

19 more days guys!

17 more days till the Dragon run!

So far we've got these people/cars staying at The Dragon Pitt Inn in Marysville TN:

1. Klasse Act-Thur thru Sun
2. GulfCat-Cougar and Soul-Thur thru Sun
3. Jim and Dennis (another forum, been going with us for years now) X-Runner Thur thru Sun
4. Josh (formally SVTAslinger on CEG) Focus or new 15' Stang GT if it comes in in time! He's coming out all day on Saturday.
5. Trey and his bright yellow Cobalt SS, I think Saturday only, no quite sure.

I know some others are planning on coming out, so if your one of them go ahead and copy and paste the list and add yourself along with the car and days, thank you!

Sent from my SPH-M930 using Tapatalk 2

Roger, why didn't you make that post in the thread about the Dragon trip? At least that way people will see the title and know the subject of your post.

Roger, why didn't you make that post in the thread about the Dragon trip? At least that way people will see the title and know the subject of your post.

I know this is no exuse but IIRC my thread hasn't gotten a lot of attention and I forgot about it. This thread I just "threw it out there" and got some interest.
Are you coming out Bob?

17 more days till the Dragon run!

So far we've got these people/cars staying at The Dragon Pitt Inn in Marysville TN:

1. Klasse Act-Thur thru Sun
2. GulfCat-Cougar and Soul-Thur thru Sun
3. Jim and Dennis (another forum, been going with us for years now) X-Runner Thur thru Sun
4. Josh (formally SVTAslinger on CEG) Focus or new 15' Stang GT if it comes in in time! He's coming out all day on Saturday.
5. Trey and his bright yellow Cobalt SS, I think Saturday only, no quite sure.

I know some others are planning on coming out, so if your one of them go ahead and copy and paste the list and add yourself along with the car and days, thank you!

6. Jim [JKYoder] 2k Black CSVT - Probably Saturday only, still pending for other days.

I can't make it this year Roger. I can't make 2 trips to Tennessee for consecutive weekends, with each trip requiring 2 days off work. I was planning to go, which is why I created the thread stickied to the top of the Southeast forum for the 2014 Dragon trip. But once they announced the Car Audio Championship would be in Nashville on the following weekend, I had to choose to go there instead.

I can't make it this year Roger. I can't make 2 trips to Tennessee for consecutive weekends, with each trip requiring 2 days off work. I was planning to go, which is why I created the thread stickied to the top of the Southeast forum for the 2014 Dragon trip. But once they announced the Car Audio Championship would be in Nashville on the following weekend, I had to choose to go there instead.

Good luck and bring home another trophey!

Back