• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2014 - Tour Meet at MOA

CSVT#49

Addicted CEG'er
Well since I can't remember the last time we met up and people are talking about how we should get together... figured it was about time I just stepped up and pulled something together.

So that said let's shoot for couple weekend's from now, Sept 6th at 5pm. We could meet up on the 5th level on the East side parking ramp of MOA. BS for a while and then head in to grab some grub.

I can make it, but I have a prior commitment at 8pm over in Woodbury, so I won't be able to stick around too long. Probably my least busy weekend coming up though, so good job Mike. :laugh: :cool:

Well I suppose we could move this to my establishment for a grill out and drinks so that you guys can see that I do in fact have a Contour ;)

I'd be alright with either, I'm about 90% sure i'll make it, I'm sure Ill just leave Saturday morning(4-5 hours drive) and head towards the MOA and shop during the afternoon, so I'd be at the Mall anyways if we wanted to meet there. we normally stay at a hotel right by there, I'm sure we could find your establishment if people wanted to meet there as well and if its not to difficult to find lol. just get your Contour running by the 5th!!

I'd be alright with either, I'm about 90% sure i'll make it, I'm sure Ill just leave Saturday morning(4-5 hours drive) and head towards the MOA and shop during the afternoon, so I'd be at the Mall anyways if we wanted to meet there. we normally stay at a hotel right by there, I'm sure we could find your establishment if people wanted to meet there as well and if its not to difficult to find lol. just get your Contour running by the 5th of 2020!!

Fixed :)

Yay, a meet!
I'll be looking forward to pictures.

2020? Let's hope it's done before that. I can't wait to see the color out in the sunlight. :)

Well if its truly just a couple of people let's just meet up at my place for a grill out and some drinks.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

Well if its truly just a couple of people let's just meet up at my place for a grill out and some drinks.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk
Either would work for me so we have:
redlineracer12, csvt#49, newb, and Contourmike(with my +1) if that's allowed, (if not I'll just make sure she becomes a CEG member lol). There might be. 5 lol. Hopefully more will want to meet up.

Well I wasn't including myself, I was just referring to other people that would be there. I guess we'll see. If enough people commit we can meet up at MOA. If not I'll be staying home to put some wrench time on the car and people are more than welcome to stop by.

Hope everyone had a good Labor Day weekend! I got my Speed Sensor part in the mail today should have it installed this afternoon at the shop. I was getting nervous because tracking it it said sept 8th for delivery. That would of been way to late. Haven't got hotel room year but still planning on making the meet this weekend! I'm surprised there hasn't been more saying there going. Or even saying there not going. C'mon people it's 4 days away lol

Back