• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mirko Splitter Duraflex version GB 2014

svt4stv

Hard-core CEG'er
looks like we almost have 10 people on board to get the Duraflex splitters going. We need 10 on board with paid deposits before we can pull the trigger

pricing will be the same as it was last time.
during the GB only, these will be
$300 plus shipping for the Duraflex version

They will be $50 more after the GB is over.

Shipping
We are doing a flat rate shipping fee for the 48 continental states. $80 plus the $20 drop ship fee. $100 even.
Canadian customers: $205 (with the fee).
Shipping payments are not due until they are ready to ship out. As long as your splitter is paid for in full, you can take as long as you need to send in the shipping payment.

all splitters will be drop shipped directly from Extreme Dimensions in Fullerton, CA. they will handle all of the packing, shipping and insurance claims. items will be shipped via fedex or ups.
if you are local or will be in the area, you are more than welcome to stop by ED in person and pick up your splitter and save yourself the cost of shipping. (just need to set up an appointment firstÃÃÂà ‚Â‚ÃƒÂƒÃ‚Â‚ÃƒÂ‚Ã‚ÂƒÃƒÂƒÃ‚ÂƒÃƒÂ‚Ã‚ÂƒÃƒÂƒÃ‚Â‚Ãƒ ‚‚ƒÃ ƒÃ‚ƒÃ‚à ‚‚ÂàƒÃ‚‚ƒÃ ƒÃ‚ƒÃà ‚ƒÃ‚‚à ‚‚ÃÂà ‚ƒÃƒÂ‚‚àƒÃ‚‚ ƒÃƒÂƒÃ‚ƒÃ‚ƒÃ‚ ƒÃ‚à ƒÂƒÃ‚‚ƒÃà ‚ƒÃ‚‚àƒÃ‚ƒ ‚‚à ƒÂƒÃ‚ƒÃ‚ƒÃ‚à ‚ƒÃƒÂ‚àƒÃ‚‚‚àƒÃ‚‚Ãà ‚ƒÃ‚‚ ¢ÃƒÂƒÃ‚ƒÃ ‚ƒÃ‚ ƒÃà ƒÂ‚ƒÃ‚‚à ƒÂƒÃ‚‚Âà‚ƒÃƒÂƒÃ ‚ƒÃÂà ‚‚‚àƒÃ‚ƒ ‚Ãà ƒÂ‚‚‚à ƒÂƒÃ‚ƒÃ‚à‚ƒÃƒÂ‚à ‚ƒÃÂà ‚ƒÃƒÂ‚‚àƒÃ‚‚ ‚àƒÃ‚à ƒÂƒÃ‚‚‚Ãà ‚ƒÃ‚‚àƒÃ‚ƒÃ‚‚ €ÃƒÂƒÃà ‚‚ƒÃ ‚ƒÃ ƒÃƒÂ‚ƒÃ‚‚ ÂÂà ƒÂ‚ƒÃƒÂƒÃ ƒÂ‚ƒÃà‚‚‚à ƒÂƒÃ‚Âà ‚‚Âà‚‚Ã ƒÃƒÂƒÃ‚‚ƒÃ ‚ƒÃ ƒÂƒÃ‚ƒÃ‚ƒÃ‚à ‚‚ÂàƒÃ‚‚‚àƒÃ‚ƒ ÂÂà ƒÂ‚‚Ãà ƒÂ‚‚Ãà‚‚”vi a me)

as weàƒÃ‚ ƒÃà ƒÂ‚Ã‚ÂƒÃƒÂƒÃ‚Â‚ÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â‚ ÂÂà ƒÂ‚Ã‚ÂƒÃƒÂƒÃ‚ÂƒÃƒÂ‚Ã‚ÂƒÃƒ ƒÂ‚ƒÃà‚‚‚ ÃÂà ƒÂ‚Ã‚Â‚ÃƒÂƒÃ‚ÂƒÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â‚Ãƒ ƒÂ‚ƒÃà‚ƒÃ‚ƒÃ ƒÂ‚ÂÂà ‚ÂƒÃƒÂƒÃ‚ÂƒÃƒÂ‚Ã‚ÂƒÃƒÂƒÃ‚ ‚‚à‚‚ ÃÂà ƒÂ‚Ã‚ÂƒÃƒÂƒÃ‚ÂƒÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â‚Ãƒ ƒÂ‚‚Ãà‚ƒÃ‚‚à ƒÂ‚ÂÂà ‚Â¢ÃƒÂƒÃ‚ÂƒÃƒÂ‚Ã‚ÂƒÃƒÂƒÃ‚ ‚ƒÃ ‚ƒÃ ƒÂ‚à ƒÂƒÃ‚ÂƒÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â‚ÃƒÂƒÃ‚Â‚Ãƒ ‚ƒÃƒÂƒàƒÃ‚‚ƒÃ ‚‚Ãà ‚ÂƒÃƒÂ‚Ã‚ÂƒÃƒÂƒÃ‚Â‚ÃƒÂ‚Ã‚ ‚Âà‚‚ ÃÂà ƒÂ‚Ã‚ÂƒÃƒÂƒÃ‚ÂƒÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â‚Ãƒ ƒÂ‚ƒÃà‚ƒÃ‚‚à ƒÂ‚ÂÂà ‚Â‚ÃƒÂƒÃ‚ÂƒÃƒÂ‚Ã‚ÂƒÃƒÂƒÃ‚ ‚ƒÃ ‚‚à ƒÂ‚à ƒÂƒÃ‚ÂƒÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â‚ÃƒÂƒÃ‚Â‚Ãƒ ‚€ÃƒÂƒàƒÃ‚‚ƒÃ ‚ƒÃà ‚ÂƒÃƒÂ‚Ã‚ÂƒÃƒÂƒÃ‚Â‚ÃƒÂ‚Ã‚ ‚Âà‚ƒÃƒ ƒÃà ƒÂ‚Ã‚Â‚ÃƒÂƒÃ‚Â‚ÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â‚Ãƒ ƒÂƒÃ‚ƒÃ‚à‚‚Âà ‚‚ÃÂà ‚ÂƒÃƒÂƒÃ‚Â‚ÃƒÂ‚Ã‚ÂƒÃƒÂƒÃ‚ ƒÃ‚‚ ƒÃƒÂƒÃ‚ƒÃ‚ƒÃ‚ ‚Âà ƒÂƒÃ‚Â‚ÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â‚ÃƒÂƒÃ‚ÂƒÃƒ ‚ƒÃ‚ƒàƒÃ‚ƒÃ‚‚ ‚ÃÃà ‚Â‚ÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â‚ÃƒÂƒÃ‚ÂƒÃƒÂ‚Ã‚ ‚™ ve seen a few times, ED is more than willing to cover any damaged or incorrect shipments.

Once you send your deposit you are locked in. there is no ÃÂà ƒÂ‚ƒÃƒÂ‚à ƒÂ‚ƒÃà‚ƒÃ‚‚à ƒÂ‚ÂÂà ‚ƒÃƒÂƒÃ‚ƒÃ ‚ƒÃ ‚‚à ƒÂ‚à ƒÂƒÃ‚ƒÃ‚‚Âà ‚ƒÃƒÂƒÃ ƒÃ‚‚ƒÃ ‚ƒÃà ‚ƒÃ‚ƒÃ‚ ‚Âà‚‚à ƒÃà ƒÂ‚‚‚à ƒÂƒÃ‚ƒÃ‚à‚‚Âà ‚¢ÃÂà ‚ƒÃƒÂ‚ƒÃ ƒÃ‚‚ ƒÃƒÂƒÃ‚ƒÃ‚ƒÃ‚ ‚Âà ƒÂƒÃ‚‚ƒÃà ‚ƒÃ‚ƒÃ ƒÃ‚ƒÃ‚‚ ‚ÃÃà ‚‚‚à‚‚àƒÃƒÂ‚ƒÃ‚ƒ ÂÂà ƒÂ‚ƒÃƒÂƒÃ ƒÂ‚‚Ãà‚‚‚à ƒÂƒÃ‚Âà ‚ƒÃƒÂƒÃ‚‚à‚‚Ã ƒÃƒÂƒÃ‚‚‚à ‚€Ã ƒÂƒÃ‚ƒÃ‚ƒÃ‚à ‚ƒÃƒÂ‚àƒÃ‚‚ƒÃ ƒÃ‚‚Ãà ‚ƒÃ‚‚ ƒÃƒÂƒÃ‚ƒÃ ‚ƒÃ‚ ‚Ãà ƒÂ‚ƒÃ‚‚à ƒÂƒÃ‚‚Âà‚‚Ãà ‚ƒÃÂà ‚‚ƒÃ ƒÃ‚ƒÃ‚ ‚ ‚Ãà ƒÂƒÃ‚‚ƒÃà ‚‚‚àƒÃ‚ƒÃ‚ƒÃ‚ ‚ÂÃà ‚‚œco oling offÃà‚ƒÃ ‚ƒÃ ƒÂ ‚Âà‚ƒÃƒ ƒÃà ƒÂ‚‚ ‚ÃÃà ‚‚‚à‚ƒÃ ƒÃƒÂ‚ƒÃ‚ƒ ÂÂà ƒÂ‚ƒÃƒÂƒÃ ƒÂ‚‚Ãà‚‚ ‚Ãà ƒÂƒÃ‚‚ƒÃà ‚‚‚àƒÃ‚ƒÃ‚ƒÃ‚ ‚ÂÃà ‚‚¢Ã ƒÃƒÂ‚ƒÃ ƒÃƒÂ‚‚ƒ ÃÂà ƒÂ‚‚Âà ƒÂ‚ƒÃà‚ƒÃ‚ƒÃ ƒÂ‚ÂÂà ‚‚Ãà‚‚Ã ‚ ‚Ãà ƒÂ‚ƒÃ‚ƒÃ ƒÂƒÃ‚‚Âà‚ƒÃƒÂƒÃ ‚‚ÃÂà ‚‚‚àƒÃ‚ƒÃ‚ ƒÃƒÂƒÃ‚ƒÃ‚‚ ‚Ãà ƒÂƒÃ‚‚‚Ãà ‚‚€Ã ƒÃ‚ƒÃ‚ƒÃ‚ ƒÃƒÂ‚Ãà ‚‚ƒÃ ƒÃƒÂ‚‚àƒÃƒÂ‚‚ƒ ÃÂà ƒÂ‚ƒÃƒÂ‚à ƒÂ‚‚Ãà‚ƒÃ‚‚à ƒÂ‚ÂÂà ‚‚Ãà‚ƒÃ ‚ƒÃ ƒÂ‚à ƒÂƒÃ‚ƒÃ‚‚Âà ‚‚ÃàƒÃ‚‚ƒÃ ‚‚Ãà ‚ƒÃ‚ƒÃ‚ ‚ ÂÂà ƒÂ‚ period or changing your mind because you sold your car etcÃà‚ƒÃ ‚ƒÃ ƒÂ ‚Âà‚ƒÃƒ ƒÃà ƒÂ‚‚ ‚ÃÃà ‚‚‚à‚ƒÃ ƒÃƒÂ‚ƒÃ‚ƒ ÂÂà ƒÂ‚ƒÃƒÂƒÃ ƒÂ‚‚Ãà‚‚ ‚Ãà ƒÂƒÃ‚‚ƒÃà ‚‚‚àƒÃ‚ƒÃ‚ƒÃ‚ ‚ÂÃà ‚‚¢Ã ƒÃƒÂ‚ƒÃ ƒÃƒÂ‚‚ƒ ÃÂà ƒÂ‚‚Âà ƒÂ‚ƒÃà‚ƒÃ‚ƒÃ ƒÂ‚ÂÂà ‚‚Ãà‚‚Ã ‚ ‚Ãà ƒÂ‚ƒÃ‚ƒÃ ƒÂƒÃ‚‚Âà‚ƒÃƒÂƒÃ ‚‚ÃÂà ‚‚‚àƒÃ‚ƒÃ‚ ƒÃƒÂƒÃ‚ƒÃ‚‚ ‚Ãà ƒÂƒÃ‚‚‚Ãà ‚‚€Ã ƒÃ‚ƒÃ‚ƒÃ‚ ƒÃƒÂ‚Ãà ‚‚ƒÃ ƒÃƒÂ‚‚àƒÃƒÂ‚‚ƒ ÃÂà ƒÂ‚ƒÃƒÂ‚à ƒÂ‚‚Ãà‚ƒÃ‚‚à ƒÂ‚ÂÂà ‚‚Ãà‚ƒÃ ‚ƒÃ ƒÂ‚à ƒÂƒÃ‚ƒÃ‚‚Âà ‚‚ÃàƒÃ‚‚ƒÃ ‚‚Ãà ‚ƒÃ‚ƒÃ‚ ‚ ÂÂà ƒÂ‚¦ the GB would fall apart if we allowed that to happen. Unless of course something happens on our end to which we would of course issue refunds for the deposits.

**Be advised that these will take a few months till they are ready to ship out to you. I would say around 3, give or take a month (literally). Theyre made on the other side of the planet and then shipped over on a big Chinese fishing boat like you see in karate movies. Many of you will probably be putting your car away for the winter but then that gives you plenty of time to have it painted and ready for Spring.

Yes, you do need to have these painted. They come in an ugly gray fiberglass/plastic and not the kind that was used on the Pontiac Aztek that some would be ok to sport as is but more a prepped for paint type look. They do need to be painted and some times a little filler in a few spots (very minor). If you want something ready to go on the car when you open the box, hit me up for a carbon fiber version. They look titties and in the long run you will probably spend the same amount of $ when you factor in prep/paint for the DF version.

PAYMENTS
PP is the preferred method so please use that if possible. easier to keep track of. But you can you can send your deposit via Paypal, personal check/money order or credit card.

50% of the total is needed for the deposit: $150

**CA residents please PM me prior to sending in payment**

Paypal payments:
send your PP payment to info@trueforgedwheels.com with the pertinent info i have listed below.

for check or MO payments,
if you would like to make a check or MO payment please post this and I will contact you via PM for details.

Credit Card payments:
please call me at 818-357-2531. if i dont answer, leave a message and i will call you back. i can accept Visa, MC, and Disco.

for ALL payments, please include the following information:
1. full name
2. CEG username
3. phone number
4. email address
5. what you are paying for

I dont need addresses at this point. we'll handle those when its time to ship them out.
I will add your name to the list if you want in. i will put pending next to your name until your deposit is received, at which point it will change to deposit.

after the GB is over, the price on these will be $50 more.

balance payments will be due immediately when the splitters arrive. i will notify everyone via a thread update when they are on the ship on their way so you may start getting the rest of the $ ready. i personally have to send the balance payment in when the splitters arrive so be prepared to send your funds in. if i have to cover your balance payment for you, i will tack on the extra $50 non-GB price. you will have plenty of advanced notice when the balance will be due. if you need to, you may transfer the purchase to someone else but do so in advance of the balance being due. After 30 days, your deposit will be forfeited and the splitter will be sold to someone else. I donÃà‚ƒÃ ‚ƒÃ ƒÂ ‚Âà‚ƒÃƒ ƒÃà ƒÂ‚‚ ‚ÃÃà ‚‚‚à‚ƒÃ ƒÃƒÂ‚ƒÃ‚ƒ ÂÂà ƒÂ‚ƒÃƒÂƒÃ ƒÂ‚‚Ãà‚‚ ‚Ãà ƒÂƒÃ‚‚ƒÃà ‚‚‚àƒÃ‚ƒÃ‚ƒÃ‚ ‚ÂÃà ‚‚¢Ã ƒÃƒÂ‚ƒÃ ƒÃƒÂ‚‚ƒ ÃÂà ƒÂ‚‚Âà ƒÂ‚ƒÃà‚ƒÃ‚ƒÃ ƒÂ‚ÂÂà ‚‚Ãà‚‚Ã ‚ ‚Ãà ƒÂ‚ƒÃ‚ƒÃ ƒÂƒÃ‚‚Âà‚ƒÃƒÂƒÃ ‚‚ÃÂà ‚‚‚àƒÃ‚ƒÃ‚ ƒÃƒÂƒÃ‚ƒÃ‚‚ ‚Ãà ƒÂƒÃ‚‚‚Ãà ‚‚€Ã ƒÃ‚ƒÃ‚ƒÃ‚ ƒÃƒÂ‚Ãà ‚‚ƒÃ ƒÃƒÂ‚‚àƒÃƒÂ‚‚ƒ ÃÂà ƒÂ‚ƒÃƒÂ‚à ƒÂ‚‚Ãà‚ƒÃ‚‚à ƒÂ‚ÂÂà ‚‚Ãà‚ƒÃ ‚ƒÃ ƒÂ‚à ƒÂƒÃ‚ƒÃ‚‚Âà ‚‚ÃàƒÃ‚‚ƒÃ ‚‚Ãà ‚ƒÃ‚ƒÃ‚ ‚ ÂÂà ƒÂ‚™t want to do that, so please donÃà‚ƒÃ ‚ƒÃ ƒÂ ‚Âà‚ƒÃƒ ƒÃà ƒÂ‚‚ ‚ÃÃà ‚‚‚à‚ƒÃ ƒÃƒÂ‚ƒÃ‚ƒ ÂÂà ƒÂ‚ƒÃƒÂƒÃ ƒÂ‚‚Ãà‚‚ ‚Ãà ƒÂƒÃ‚‚ƒÃà ‚‚‚àƒÃ‚ƒÃ‚ƒÃ‚ ‚ÂÃà ‚‚¢Ã ƒÃƒÂ‚ƒÃ ƒÃƒÂ‚‚ƒ ÃÂà ƒÂ‚‚Âà ƒÂ‚ƒÃà‚ƒÃ‚ƒÃ ƒÂ‚ÂÂà ‚‚Ãà‚‚Ã ‚ ‚Ãà ƒÂ‚ƒÃ‚ƒÃ ƒÂƒÃ‚‚Âà‚ƒÃƒÂƒÃ ‚‚ÃÂà ‚‚‚àƒÃ‚ƒÃ‚ ƒÃƒÂƒÃ‚ƒÃ‚‚ ‚Ãà ƒÂƒÃ‚‚‚Ãà ‚‚€Ã ƒÃ‚ƒÃ‚ƒÃ‚ ƒÃƒÂ‚Ãà ‚‚ƒÃ ƒÃƒÂ‚‚àƒÃƒÂ‚‚ƒ ÃÂà ƒÂ‚ƒÃƒÂ‚à ƒÂ‚‚Ãà‚ƒÃ‚‚à ƒÂ‚ÂÂà ‚‚Ãà‚ƒÃ ‚ƒÃ ƒÂ‚à ƒÂƒÃ‚ƒÃ‚‚Âà ‚‚ÃàƒÃ‚‚ƒÃ ‚‚Ãà ‚ƒÃ‚ƒÃ‚ ‚ ÂÂà ƒÂ‚™t let it get to that.
**you do not have to pay for shipping when the splitters arrive, just the balance for the splitter. So if you donÃà‚ƒÃ ‚ƒÃ ƒÂ ‚Âà‚ƒÃƒ ƒÃà ƒÂ‚‚ ‚ÃÃà ‚‚‚à‚ƒÃ ƒÃƒÂ‚ƒÃ‚ƒ ÂÂà ƒÂ‚ƒÃƒÂƒÃ ƒÂ‚‚Ãà‚‚ ‚Ãà ƒÂƒÃ‚‚ƒÃà ‚‚‚àƒÃ‚ƒÃ‚ƒÃ‚ ‚ÂÃà ‚‚¢Ã ƒÃƒÂ‚ƒÃ ƒÃƒÂ‚‚ƒ ÃÂà ƒÂ‚‚Âà ƒÂ‚ƒÃà‚ƒÃ‚ƒÃ ƒÂ‚ÂÂà ‚‚Ãà‚‚Ã ‚ ‚Ãà ƒÂ‚ƒÃ‚ƒÃ ƒÂƒÃ‚‚Âà‚ƒÃƒÂƒÃ ‚‚ÃÂà ‚‚‚àƒÃ‚ƒÃ‚ ƒÃƒÂƒÃ‚ƒÃ‚‚ ‚Ãà ƒÂƒÃ‚‚‚Ãà ‚‚€Ã ƒÃ‚ƒÃ‚ƒÃ‚ ƒÃƒÂ‚Ãà ‚‚ƒÃ ƒÃƒÂ‚‚àƒÃƒÂ‚‚ƒ ÃÂà ƒÂ‚ƒÃƒÂ‚à ƒÂ‚‚Ãà‚ƒÃ‚‚à ƒÂ‚ÂÂà ‚‚Ãà‚ƒÃ ‚ƒÃ ƒÂ‚à ƒÂƒÃ‚ƒÃ‚‚Âà ‚‚ÃàƒÃ‚‚ƒÃ ‚‚Ãà ‚ƒÃ‚ƒÃ‚ ‚ ÂÂà ƒÂ‚™t have the extra $ for shipping right then and there no worries, you have time for that.
**if you sell or wreck your car or aliens abduct or whatever, you still owe the balance due. You should be able to easily sell it here on CEG to someone else. Just have them pay you the deposit you sent and they will then owe for the balance due. Its been done before with ZERO issues.

If you have any questions feel free to post them up or send me an email at svt4stv@gmail.com

**for the "gotta-have-it-now" guys we have a few of each type in stock right now ready to ship out
Blems $250 plus ship (a few left). 6 left i believe, than thats it. these are pretty much exactly the same as the regular version except the wrap-around ends were .5" too long. you can either chop the ends off or use washers as spacers. we've sold more of these than the regular versions lol

CF $450 plus ship. these are 100% ready to go on the car right out of the box. they look absolutely incredible. they are not flexible like the DF versions though and can be tough to put on your bumper but they do fit and look amazing! and no prep/paint work/$ needed. we have two of these left in stock. its highly unlikely that these will be made again as we need 5 people on board to make a GB happen which is difficult to do for these. i may keep one of these for myself so that would leave just one...

1. midnightsvt PIF + ship
2. SSThis03 DEP
3. JKYoderPIF + ship
4. mdgeist23 PIF + ship
5. GnarCar PIF + ship
6. BlackE1 PIF + ship
7. Ivan Love PIF
8. Thomas LaPrade PIF + ship
9. 330CSVT60 PIF + ship
10. csvtpsu PIF

ok, this "group buy" thread has been up for two months. so far only 4 people have sent in deposits. we had 10 people who said they would get in on the GB and havent yet. ive sent PMs to every person that posted in that thread reminding them of this GB.

ill give it another week and if we dont get where we need to be then ill just cancel the GB and send refunds to the 4 people who have sent deposits. i dont even know if i can still send refunds without incurring the 3% fee or not. oh well..

Hey steve, I am trying to rally up some people from the facebook page that are new to the group. Hopefully they will start coming over and getting in on this!

thanks man. you can also mention the SFC GB although this is the one where we really need more people lol.

Deposit sent add me to the list. Been wanting one for years, guess it was finally time.

added

Back