• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Wife's new car

CSVT#49

Addicted CEG'er
Well we sold off the Mazda3 in favor of a newer car with more fun stuff...

2014 Focus Titanium, loaded with the good stuff.

E1zOLU.jpg
T9uCz3.jpg

rEG5Np.jpg

Might have to get myself a Focus ST with the ST3 package now...

Pictures need more wife in them. :)

My focus should hopefully be showing up next month. It's an ST though.

I almost pulled the trigger on a white or performance blue ST with the ST3 package. However I started looking around and yea... I got approved to buy my Viper GTS ;) Now I just need to find the one I want.

I almost pulled the trigger on a white or performance blue ST with the ST3 package. However I started looking around and yea... I got approved to buy my Viper GTS ;) Now I just need to find the one I want.

I imagine you can find a GTS for a killer deal these days! My dad loves his 03 Viper.

hit me up if you decide to put wheels on it. we can do sick viper wheels and ill hook ya up ;)

did you order a new 14? im thinking about getting a 15 since most used STs are just a couple grand shy of getting a brand new one.

Yes, I got a 2014. I did order one so my discounts were not as good as some others have gotten but at the time I purchased there was $3K worth of incentives plus I got A plan. I was at $25,400 before TTL. MSRP was $29,595. Some people are getting 2014's on the lot in the $23,XXX range after incentives and additional dealership negotiations. I like the look of the 2014 better than the 2015. The rear end of the 2015 just ruins it for me.

Yes, I got a 2014. I did order one so my discounts were not as good as some others have gotten but at the time I purchased there was $3K worth of incentives plus I got A plan. I was at $25,400 before TTL. MSRP was $29,595. Some people are getting 2014's on the lot in the $23,XXX range after incentives and additional dealership negotiations. I like the look of the 2014 better than the 2015. The rear end of the 2015 just ruins it for me.

A plan is awesome isn't it.

Back