• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Help with a connector.

Andre DuPont

New CEG'er
Good day guys, yesterday I noticed that the floor had water on the right side, lifting the folder, I find this connector, not that it serves, and found it by hard water and is where the air filter cab is mounted, the filtration and stay settled, I doubt arises, for serving this connector?, my right side mirror does not work, may be just the right connector for this to work?

Thank you for your help.:cool::cool::cool:

not sure what the connector is for but the water is probably from a bad cabin filter housing gasket pull it apart and smear it with rtv silicon

Don't what is supposed to go there. But, it does look like a holder for a four pin cube (iso) relay. Spacing of pins and shape of connector.

Is your car supposed to have the interior " movie theater" lighting? Lights that dim slowly when the doors close. It was done by a special cube relay that was on the pre '98 cars.

Don't what is supposed to go there. But, it does look like a holder for a four pin cube (iso) relay. Spacing of pins and shape of connector.

Is your car supposed to have the interior " movie theater" lighting? Lights that dim slowly when the doors close. It was done by a special cube relay that was on the pre '98 cars.

Did all pre 98's do this ? mine have like a 12 second delay before going out but don't dim they just go out

No contour had dimming interior lights. Neither of the pre-98s that my family had did this. The 95 SE we had was loaded with the light package and it wasn't something that it did.

I can't see the photo at work so I can't comment at this time what the connector might be for.

Where is it located and what does it look like.

Back