• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mail in tune

Danef150

CEG'er
So with NPG gone who does everyone go to for a mail in tune? I'm planning a 3.0 build but do not have a svt ecu so even if everything goes well the car will not run without a proper tune correct?

What injectors are you running? What PCM? If you are using stock injectors they are going to be near their limits. I have a Nautilus tune for a 99 Cougar (return fuel system) on an SCT chip for an SVT 2.5L with 17# cougar injectors I would gladly sell. I don't know that the PCM code would be the same though if you have a 2000.

If you look around you might be able to find a local shop to perform a dyno tune? That's what I would do if I was getting my car tuned these days.

fast specialties in Vancouver Washington made me a base tune mail tune. they could probably make you a full tune but itl be more then for a baseline, because all i needed was to drive 7 hours to them and i didnt want to risk it

Just an update Joey @ Nautilus performance got his Web page up and running again. I contacted him, told him my mods and got him to write me a base tune. The car seems to be running well. It now has a normal idle and seems to be running cooler.

Back