• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Parting Out 95 MTX Contour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pip513

CEG'er
y8a9y7yv.jpg

8e8ynety.jpg

6ynenese.jpg

sa3umydy.jpg

u8e3u6u7.jpg

ysajehu6.jpg

qe2umy3y.jpg

nejegu5y.jpg

2000 2.5 V6 45k miles $400 obo pick up or plus shipping
Terry Haines prepped rod shift transmission $1400 firm pickup or plus shipping
There is a quaife and slick shift forks in it. I am only willing to open the transmission if there is a buyer for the quaife, and then the shift forks will be for sale as well
SOLD Quaife $700 shipped
SOLD Slick shift forks $210 shipped
SOLD $400 shipped for all wiring harnesses in the engine bay. Like new, I'm shocked at what good condition it's in.
All accessories have 30k on it
A/c compressor $100 shipped
Alternator $70 shipped
Starter $45 shipped
Tensioner $15 shipped
Power steering pump $30 shipped
SOLD MSDS headers $250 shipped. They're going to be sandblasted and painted black, so they'll look new. There's a little bit of rust on them.
SOLD Custom y-pipe with high flow cat. $100 shipped.
Like new headlights $85 shipped
MTX transmission mount with 30k on it 90 shipped
Engine mount 30k $60
Solid RR $85 shipped
Buy all 4 mounts $200 shipped.
4 bolt control arms 30k $25 shipped each or $45 for both
New in box motorcraft engine oil pump $120 shipped.
SVT cams $80 shipped
Also have a set of SVT front seats MNB great condition 120 picked up or plus shipping.
Anything not listed, just ask! Got lots of sensors and bags of bolts for if you need any.

- pre98 quaife/HMS trans shipped to 28079 residential (grinds? upgrades?)
- complete shifter assembly from knob to trans shipped to 28079 residential
- headlights OEM Ford? Price shipped to 53933 residential
- main engine harness shipped to 53933 residential

Added photos.

I'll get back to you tomorrow on prices.

The trans is as good as it gets. 30k, quaife. But nothing else in terms of upgrades. I can install upgraded shift forks though if you'd like.

I'm not sure on the headlights, they seem to be OEM, but again I'm not sure. I'm going to start tearing it apart tomorrow and I'll let you know.

Miles on rest of trans guts? Any paperwork/proof on the quaife or HMS work? Price on AC condensor?

Thanks!

30k. He didn't have any paper work, but said I could call terry up to get any info needed. I'll send him a PM for you though.

How's $45 shipped?

So the transmission has only 30k miles? I would really love paperwork on it if possible.

Yo. I need the piece between the center console and the dash. Screws and caps too. Let me know what you what for it. Shipping to 90232.

OK - we just need to work out prices. IF the trans gets removed soon enough, I will probably have you ship it to SVOfanatic (Justin Price) because he needs to swap transmissions in my car.

They are. As I said, the RR are solids, and the motor and trans mount are newish replacements from BAT I believe, they're in great shape. Little bit of surface rust on them though.

Hi. I'm also interested in the engine harness (or harnesses), if blu_fuz doesn't get it? Per the common problem the harness(es) on my 1995 MTX - I believe there were four harnesses involved in the recall - are wearing and will eventually need to be replaced. Sadly, I missed having this done before the recall expired. I'm at 98116.

Updated first post. Engine and trans are out. I'll be ready to start shipping stuff out tomorrow.

Ferrett, your next in line if blu_fuz doesn't take them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back