• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New Car!!!

chrisilversvt

CEG'er
i was having problems with my maxima,so i decided it was time for something new....picked up a certified pre owned 2012 Fusion Sport....tuxedo black with black leather....loaded with everything except awd and navi.....it has the 263 hp 3.5 v6.....i absolutely love this car....it really does remind me of something svt would build

thanks!! i actually considered getting another csvt when the maxima started acting up,but decided to get something newer instead...i figured i'd get another ford since i've always had good luck with them!!

Like own 4 fords! Plus back in another ford for a work vehicle, after smoking a deer with my Durango over the weekend.

That is a beautify example of the Fusion Sport!!! I had one of these as a rental car for 2 months, and loved it!! Talk about power.....I learned to hold onto the steering wheel tightly (torque steer) tightly when I nailed the "go fast switch"!! Shame the V6 is no longer an option. Again, a really nice ride and that metallic black is something else - ENJOY!

Impossible to find where I am. Heck it was hard enough finding a V6...and it is only an SE! Still a fun car!

Very nice! There was an AWD one near me when I was car shopping earlier in the year. Only thing that kept me from grabbing it was That I really wanted a manual, and I really wanted a wagon. But they are sweet rides for sure. Love the paint!

Lmao! I haven't posted on here for over a year and the first thread I click on is another Fusion Sport owner!!

I love mine! If you have any questions shoot me a PM! I'm on both fusion forums fordfusionclub and fordfusionforums. They're both pretty good but the Facebook groups are way more active. I'm blackbetty on there too! (black00betty on the fusion club forum).

Any plans for the car? Looks great! Reminds me of a younger CSVT!

hey black betty i've seen you post on the fusion forums....no real plans just yet besides some better front speakers,and maybe hooking up my sub and amp to the sony system......probably get a k&n or a cai.....

hey black betty i've seen you post on the fusion forums....no real plans just yet besides some better front speakers,and maybe hooking up my sub and amp to the sony system......probably get a k&n or a cai.....

Right on! What's your screen name on the fusion forums?
All I've done so far is a muffler delete and the Steeda CAI and tune. The only thing I didn't like is that it didn't sound like a "Sport".. Way too quiet in stock form.

Now I got a bit of a bug and want to lower it and add a rear sway bar just to make it a bit more fun to drive. I'll probably end up gutting the precats eventually and maybe get the ported manifolds/TBby SuperSix and Max bore.

Still want it to be comfortable as a DD and not go too far like I did with the Cougar.

Back