• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale 1998 Silver Frost 3L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quicksight

CEG'er
contour5..jpgcontour7..jpgcontour6..jpgcontour3..jpgHello everyone! I have a GREAT shape 1998 CSVT silver frost 3L Port match for sale for 4,000$ locally. I'll sell it for less to a CGER! First off this car has not been overused or abused. It looks like it has 80-90k miles on it. It's been well taken care of, I bought it from a good mechanically minded friend of mine who bought it from a friend of his. It has 150k on body and 100k on the 2005 Taurus 3L. The car has no rust, which where I'm from is rare. The car is in Ripley WV. THE PAINT LOOKS FANTASTIC. There's a couple spots where sap (or something else) has ate into it. I'm a painter and these spots will not rub out or polish off. This car has many new parts; new tires with less than 800 miles on them, new clutch and slave cylinder, new timing cover gaskets, new front and rear seals, new upper and lower intake gaskets. The port match setup was done by my brother and myself. The build was posted on this we page under "My 3L Build". Everything but the head gaskets were replaced in the motor. The oil pan gasket as well. This car is stock besides the 3L and K&N filter. No goofy shift knobs, or gaudy painted wheels. STOCK. The cs player isn't stock. It is a pretty nice one with a remote control and it changes color display between green, blue, red, yellow, and..I think purple. The brakes work as they should. The tranny shifts perfectly. The car drives straight as an arrow. The negatives to this car are
As follows: NO AC COMPRESSOR, and the sunroof motor plastic cover (with the dome lights) I missing. The interiror is perfect. All floor mats available and are like new. No tears in seats. Sounds great with the 3l in it! Stock exhaust sounded the vealer in my opinion. Text me for any other questions and I'd you're interested I'll send you very detailed pictures. Thanks for your time!

(I had the car previously listed for 3300$ but since then I have repainted the bumpers, they look perfect. And have also replaced the windshield, it had a crack in it.) it has a brand new 7/14 WV inspection sticker.

Last edited:
(304)-747-8288 - Jon Motes

The reason for selling is because I need the money to contribute towards building a garage for me to work out of in the winter time. I hate to sell it but i have to so i can afford the garage. I love this car so much. Thanks guys have a good night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back