• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Want to Buy 3l svt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure I'm ready to sell just yet but have been toying with the idea. I have a 99 tgreen with a port matched 3l, built suspension, koni struts l, ground control coilovers, 18" wheels, Baer 13" front brakes, 12 rear rotors with prt bracket relocation. And more. Car has a few cosmetic flaws and needs new oil pan and valve cover gaskets. Which I can replace before sale. Would be looking to get $5k. If interested let me know. Can't post pics with my phone but check out my previous threads.

Also see you have a 98 svt. We could maybe work out a trade plus cash depending on the car.

Bad start to my busy work season has money tighter than I like. Would like to get the savings back to where it's comfortable. I would also be willing to keep some parts (wheels, mirko, brakes) and drop the price a bit. Here's a few pics. The hood is off a black car, after selling g my cowl hood it was what I found to put on.

3yry4yge.jpg

abesutu3.jpg

When it had the cowl hood and before some more lowering and brakes. I have many more pics on my computer and old phone. Just got this one a few weeks ago and don't have any good pics.

7aquvumu.jpg

Still looking

I live in Ripley WV (304)-747-8288. I have a pretty nice silver frost CSVT with a 2005 Taurus 3.0 (port match I did myself). Car has no rust and drives really well....I have it for sale locally for 4,000$ but I want 3500$ for it. I'm on here sometimes but not as often as I'd like to be so shoot me
A text I'll send you pictures. BTW: the contour is almost all stock except foe the 3L and a K&N filter. It's been really well taken care of not hot tossed like most of the ones you find. Also!!! Lol I forgot; new seals all around: timing cover seals, front and rear main seals, new spark plugs, new intake (upper and lower gaskets all new), brand new tires maybe 800 miles on them (if that) new brakes, GREAT PAINT no fading. Only blemishes are some tiny sap spots that have ate into it. NEW CLUTCH AND SLAVE CYLINDER! Ummm what else...interior very close to perfect. No tears in seats, all floor mats have been covered with Goodyear rubber (the real thick ones) floor mats. NEGATIVE: needs an ac compressor and needs the sunroof motor cover (the plastic part with the dome lights in it). My wife detailed it for me
And it was uninstalled and she thinks she may have thrown it out... Ugh. Call me for questions or text me for pictures!

Reason I'm selling is because I need to build a garage that I cam work out of for the winter time. I hate to sell it but I have to unfortunately. If love to sell it to someone who appreciates it. Wheels are good shape too, one has some curb damage. I can send you detailed pictures if you'd like. (so you don't waste a trip!)

Sorry I missed your last message, I've never actually had it on a dyno. 3l swapped cars dyno very randomly anywhere from about 180-220 to the wheels. Most see 190-200 is the norm I would say though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back