• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

E1 to E0 harness conversions

svttour

Rico Suave
Im setting up a pre order group buy for my harness conversions. This will be my last group buy for quite some time and after this group buy is over the normal price of the conversion will go up. The reason for this is because they are getting very hard to find now. Ive recently had to outsource them its cost me too much to get them in stock. The group buy price is $375 shipped and there are 5 spots available. Now bear in mind that this is a pre order I do no have any harnesses in stock but should be getting one or two in soon. After this group buy ends my price will be $500 shipped for the main harness injector harness and updated temp sensor. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Payments made will secure order in which you receive your harness.

Good news. I currently have 3 harnesses in stock now. Get them while they are hot.

Last harness is pending purchase sorry to all who missed out new price is 500 whether you care or not yard prices have gone up twice in the last year. And its not on me for the increase.

last group buy harness has been sold. Thanks to everyone who participated this thread can be closed.

Back