• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

GB Rear Mesh - Hand made stock grille

jumijc

Veteran CEG'er
Hello everyone.

Interest is enough to start production on these bad boys. Materials, gas, time and shipping cost all comes down to $60 final price to pay. Please send payment through paypal as gift. No need to paint it, I will update the process as I go along with pictures on CEG and if some of you want to give me your cell number and are able to receive text messages(only if you want to), you can include it in the payment(your cell number that is) and I will send pictures if you want to stay posted and up to date, and answer questions once you are in the Group Buy and paid. I will make them in quantities of ten. If there is more interest after this or this Group Buy grows into more than ten, then we will need to make another go around. Please IM me or email me at jcporras@gmail.com and I will answer you at my most convenient time. I will do my best to make sure all of you are satisfied but I will expect some understanding from your end as well. I am not a business but I will do what I can to make everyone ends up happy with their well deserved rear mesh. If you have questions please feel free to contact me.
This is a reproduction, it is not an original.

When all payments are in, the production process will begin.

Payment Amount w/ Shipping: $60 (Amount for first Group Only!)

Candidates:
* JKYoder - Paid (2)
*ContourMike - Paid
* OB1 - Paid
* offthewallds - Paid (2)
* jumijc - Paid
* bobrules
* Onimitsu
* chocolatechlpper
* Eastwood728
Info:
When sending payment, include the following:
Full Name
Ceg Name
Shipping address to send rear mesh
Amount paid(redundant, I know but still.)
Reason of payment
E-mail address
Preferred method of contact
Phone number(if applicable)

Group Buy payments are closed!

I would like to thank those who have participated into this group buy. I will keep you all posted soon.

Last edited:
Okay guys, on Thursday June 26th, I will close this group buy. If you want to jump in, now is the time, after that,the price will go up. NO EXCUSES.

Any pictures of these products?? Lots of different options for mesh out there and I'd definitely like to see which one you are using in case I'm interested. Thanks!

Back