• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

over_30k

CEG'er
I got it 3 months ago. Front springs and struts were shut and steering lines were gone. Did the front with eibach springs and bat struts, striker links, energy bushings and new lca's. Subframe was sandblasted and painted. Previous owner rebuild trany and put kevlar clutch in it. Still have to do the back. Don't know what springs are in the back but it sits low and rides well. Stll, rear will be receiving all new bushings, tubular arms, eibach's and bat struts, striker links and subframe will be boxed.

14nz0it.jpg

mmreky.jpg

2qjbqth.jpg

tapu6d.jpg

wklst1.jpg

2emgzo5.jpg

16kx1dk.jpg

iz3qms.jpg

sfeybk.jpg

oumvrb.jpg

Yup, it needed tlc. But it's a good runner.

I am pretty sure he put a Torsen LSD in that car as well as I remember convincing him to order one when he blew his first diff. I would have bough his car if I had the money. Oh if your friend still has parts off that V6 Sport I could use the center caps from the sport wheels :).

Aaron

I like the style of the fuel door. You could take it off and go with some black powder coating :shrug: :D. I also need some SE center caps ;).

I like the style of the fuel door. You could take it off and go with some black powder coating :shrug: :D. I also need some SE center caps ;).

Any other color besides SF looks funny with a fuel door like that. If you could color match it to a black, red, or green svt then I think it would look pretty cool. OP, I'll take mine off, repaint it black and send it to you if you wanna trade!:laugh:

Any other color besides SF looks funny with a fuel door like that. If you could color match it to a black, red, or green svt then I think it would look pretty cool. OP, I'll take mine off, repaint it black and send it to you if you wanna trade!:laugh:
hey you back up I already offered a fuel door lol

Ah... the CEG vulchers are out:) I'll see what I will do with the door. My friend called me from the JY, he just pulled one for me. It's complete and is black. I might actually try BlueFuz's suggestion and coat it.

About SE caps:
Just e-mail him spikedbat@hotmail.com, last I know he still had the wheels. I have a set of post98 SE wheels as well but no caps. I don't really car for those.

Back