• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

FREE SVT Splash Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berkel

Hard-core CEG'er
I have an SVT splash shield that's been in my Mom's garage for 7 years.

If anyone wants it anywhere from Toledo, Ohio to SE Michigan, it's yours!

is it the one that goes under the bumper?
Yeah, I don't have any of the bolts for it though. I can't remember what bolts they were but I'm sure someone knows on the forum. I took it off on my Red SVT since I was always messing with my fog lights.

I have one guy interested, in case you wanted it also. I'll give him 1st dibs since it's free :shrug:

im in a process of putting a engine back in my car today then after that im available to drive n get it
Another guy is swinging through this weekend to get it..

but I found another one! :D

If you wanna wait a few weeks I'll probably be in Toledo for something and I could bring it up to Michigan

BTW Captastic - make room in your PM box

This is still available. I do not want to ship it.

I'll drive anywhere around SE michigan if anyone wants to get it.

Hey Berkel
The last time I asked if u would ship this to me i thought it was the small cover for the alternator LOL
Now i fully understand why u don't want to ship

What if I beg and pay for the box AND for your time and bother AND the ship cost? Still local hand off only?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back