• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Interest Check - Hand Made Stock Rear Grille

jumijc

Veteran CEG'er
I want to know if anyone is interested in getting stock rear grilles, they are not original, I will make them as accurate as possible by hand and see if there is interest. If there is enough I will make some, if not then we will move away from it. The time is now, I will start April 24th to see if there is interest. Poll of interest or if no feedback is given in 30 days, I will just close or delete thread. Below is the picture I am talking about. Please serious buyers only, we will talk pricing once we gauge reaction, I know most of you will say depends on pricing. This is mainly for interest check, how or where or when will be made will be answered later, all I want to know is YAY or NAY if there is interest and how many.

Anyone interest in it?

Looks like we have 5 interested to make a Group Buy. Any more True CEG'ers out there that are interested?

Looks like there is enough interest to get a group buy started. Let me get the group buy started on a new thread.

Back