• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mini clinic interest during sz

squeek

Hard-core CEG'er
With some of our veteran members in attendance we could setup a mini clinic during the swap meet. We can have a car setup for question and answers. I'd like to get some idea's on what you'd like to see or understand a little better.

I first suggested the idea of an engine harness swap clinic.
I'm sure there are other clinic ideas we could come up with...
Maybe one on 3L conversion choices - advantages / disadvantages of each type [hybrid, full, ported]; best 3L engine options to start from for conversions and why; a head porting clinic; ...

Yeah talked a little with Sam about the harness he'd do it if someone bought one. I have a full 3l, Thomas will have a ported not sure if we'll have a hybrid.

Yeah talked a little with Sam about the harness he'd do it if someone bought one. I have a full 3l, Thomas will have a ported not sure if we'll have a hybrid.
If I am able to finish up some fixes to the 98, I plan to have both a 3l hybrid 98 and a stock 2k car there.

That would be awesome we could have various options for everyone to look at and ask questions about.

We probably need to keep the discussion about the different 3Ls to a minimum. It will turn into a "which is better" argument......

I like the harness clinic idea. Also willing to help.

Back