• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Want to Buy WTB: 2000 green CSVT

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ 59Y

CEG'er
I'm dieing to get my hands on one,

The specifics, I'd like a unmolested not modded 2000 green SVT, I've been seeing a few green 99s around in good shape but I'm kinda stuck on having a 00 to match my silver 00. Not to mention they only made a few over 200 green ones in 00

If anyone gets any info on a good unmolested green 00 let me know

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Green '99 in AZ

Green '99 in AZ

DJ - I have a Green '99 in Chandler I would be willing to sell. Save a ton vs. having to ship from out of state. Original mileage is 77,800. In very good shape... I believe I still have an ad viewable Craigslist.

email me @ slithorex@gmail or PM me if interested

-Kevin

I think I actually talked to you about it right after you posted it. I'm still working on getting rid of my project car. But I might have some funds here soon.. No luck on selling it?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back