• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

svt focus euros! cheap, I can't get them

blu_fuz

New Member Classroom vulture
http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/pts/1260678142.html

I can't get there anytime soon but someone here should.

3na3kd3o5ZZZZZZZZZ978be9d1104cc1b162d.jpg

I was going to call you :D. Looks like a super-duper deal. If you don't want them, get them for me ;).

Yah, doesn't seem too smart..... I talked to him on the phone and told him I want to send him paypal to hold these until sunday. He just kept saying "first come, first served". :nonono:

Yah, doesn't seem too smart..... I talked to him on the phone and told him I want to send him paypal to hold these until sunday. He just kept saying "first come, first served". :nonono:

Not everyone likes or trusts paypal. I still get money orders for parts.

He gave me his paypal addy and said he can't hold them, so it didn't matter.

Didn't Ares go get them?

I wonder how that went. Too bad I don't have money to get them, otherwise they'd be my Gingerman (T&T) wheels/tires.

Didn't Ares go get them?

I wonder how that went. Too bad I don't have money to get them, otherwise they'd be my Gingerman (T&T) wheels/tires.

It went friggin awesome! They're sitting in my basement right now. Nearly perfect condition. It was a long ride for me, but well worth it.

I had actually seen the ad before Joe posted it and thought, I better move quick before Joe posts it and everyone starts calling :laugh:.

Holy crap! Were they stolen? LOL!

I hope not, but I admit the idea did cross my mind. He said he got them for his car-a Saab or Volvo, I forget what he said-but didn't like them when they were on.

I think he just didn't realize the value of these wheels. The tires alone-BFG gforce, z rated, in great shape-then the rims with only a couple minor nicks... I didn't even haggle with the guy. Just gave him the 250 and left before he kept getting more calls from guys offering him more than he was asking.

With these wheels and the koni's I bought, the svt should give me the look I want.

That is sooo sweet! As bad as I wanted them, I am glad you have some new shoes for your well-deserved black svt. Nice buy ;).

Spotted a t-red with these wheels on Monday in GR. Car had a Mondeo badge in place of the SVT. So random. Had to have been a lurker.

filled all tires with air and now see that one of them has a bubble and is useless. I'm thinking I'll try finding a good used one. Looking for a 205/45/ZR17 BFGoodRich G-Force T/A KDW2. If anyone knows where I can find one cheap, please let me know.

Ares you must have been real fast! I texted him the morning that he put them up for sale, and after a response i texted him back in the afternoon, and have yet to hear back from him:mad:

That's right. I would have been there even quicker if I could have left work early, but I couldn't sneak out.

Back