• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Name the model of this car

are you ????ing serious, Have you forgotten the rules YET AGAIN? Is this dude for real? Did you ever learn how to share as a kid? Or wait in lines? or follow a simple rule? You shouldn't have to think very hard to know who's turn it really is.

I love this :laugh:

I love this :laugh:
I don't! this guy is consistantly either drunk or high. I think this makes it the 4th or 5th times he has broken the simplest of rules that are only in place to keep HIS thread going smoothly. He keeps threadjacking and ????ing up his own thread! I wish I was a moderator. :nonono:

You guys dont' know how much Poon means to me...after being passed over time & again, my feelings crushed :cry:...Poon always makes me feel better

You guys dont' know how much Poon means to me...after being passed over time & again, my feelings crushed :cry:...Poon always makes me feel better
HAHA, given your history on here, I don't know if your talking about me, or if your talking about the good old/young "poon" that makes everybody feel better. I know it always brings me to attention. Thats why you have to seize (carpe) it.:laugh:

I don't! this guy is consistantly either drunk or high. I think this makes it the 4th or 5th times he has broken the simplest of rules that are only in place to keep HIS thread going smoothly. He keeps threadjacking and ????ing up his own thread! I wish I was a moderator. :nonono:

No I just liked your post :)

are you ????ing serious, Have you forgotten the rules YET AGAIN? Is this dude for real? Did you ever learn how to share as a kid? Or wait in lines? or follow a simple rule? You shouldn't have to think very hard to know who's turn it really is.
Go ahead and post PP

The previous pic was guessed, so I posted another one WTF is the matter with you people:shrug: I don't drink or smoke either, but if the "official" rules can be found, please let me know! "I wish I was a moderator", yeah right, just we need, more "power hungry, big heads" for this site, a site that has lost members because of just this sort of stuff and I've been here for well over 9 years and have seen them slowly go away, even the damn original engineer for the car couldn't take your SH%T anymore, give me a fu$#in' break:shocked:

squint.gif

The previous pic was guessed, so I posted another one WTF is the matter with you people:shrug: I don't drink or smoke either, but if the "official" rules can be found, please let me know! "I wish I was a moderator", yeah right, just we need, more "power hungry, big heads" for this site, a site that has lost members because of just this sort of stuff and I've been here for well over 9 years and have seen them slowly go away, even the damn original engineer for the car couldn't take your SH%T anymore, give me a fu$#in' break:shocked:
It was generally agreed to use Carpe's rules from the last time the game was played. We did this in order to keep the game running smoothly and to avoid confusion. The rule of which we speak has been posted AT LEAST four times in this thread.

Please just step back, take a breath, and enjoy the game. We're not all "power hungry big heads." We're here to facilitate the smooth operation of the site, including this thread.

powerhungrybigheads want to dominate posting pictures...and in at least one case, give away the answer before anyone guesses (engine thread)

car.jpg

Guys, please chill out in this thread. Please try to keep up with the spirit of the game and refrain from name calling. Please enjoy the game, as I have been [lurking, since I'm not too up on the rare vehicles].

Thanks,
Chris

but if the "official" rules can be found, please let me know!

Well, heres a history of them being posted in this thread alone.... Along with quotes from you saying that your sorry for not following the rules, meaning that through all the crap you caused you knew the simple rules were in place but still continue to break them (the reason for the drunk/high comment, sorry if that offended you).

I remember when I started this game a few years ago. It went on for like 140+ pages and upwards of 8 months! Here are some rules that were implimented to keep things moving smoothly. Because lets face it, the poster and the guesser can't both be todras and infront of our computers all day.
1)If somebody guesses the car correctly, either through an obvious photo, or verified by the orignal poster or another member.
The correct guesser can:
a) post the next vehicle,
b) let everybody know the floor is open for somebody else to post.
Or, after 1 hour the floor automatically is open for the first person to post the next vehicle.

2) Cars must be production cars, or well known prototypes, race cars etc..

3) hints may be given at anytime by the poster. Highly encouraged for difficult vehicles to keep interests up. The poster can also post more photos of the same vehicle.

4) photos should be of a unique feature of the vehicle.

This seemed to work fairly well in the original game. Should we impliment it here?

This is starting to get a little confusing and muddled with multiple cars and multiple posters. I suggest we pay particular attention to CP's first rule. This was really fun the last time, so let's try to keep it straightened out so it will be fun this time too. :)

I remember when I started this game a few years ago. It went on for like 140+ pages and upwards of 8 months! Here are some rules that were implimented to keep things moving smoothly. Because lets face it, the poster and the guesser can't both be todras and infront of our computers all day.
1)If somebody guesses the car correctly, either through an obvious photo, or verified by the orignal poster or another member.
The correct guesser can:
Or, after 1 hour the floor automatically is open for the first person to post the next vehicle.

2) Cars must be production cars, or well known prototypes, race cars etc..

3) hints may be given at anytime by the poster. Highly encouraged for difficult vehicles to keep interests up. The poster can also post more photos of the same vehicle.

4) photos should be of a unique feature of the vehicle.

This seemed to work fairly well in the original game. Should we impliment it here?

Just my opinion.

I don't think anyone got these yet:shrug:

Read back a bit and you'll see why, if you post multiple cars it will just make the game crazy, Somebody got one of your other postings right, so we moved on and have agreed to post one car at a time from now on.

lol since those three pics were posted this thread got way too confusing, thanksss :crazy:

Oh, geeze, yeah. Kinda lost track. Klasse Act, you really can't seem to get the rules of this game down, can you?:laugh:

The correct guesser can:

AND ONCE AGAIN,, HERE ARE THE ????ING RULES!!!!
1)If somebody guesses the car correctly, either through
an obvious photo, or verified by the orignal poster or another member.
The correct guesser can:
Or, after 1 hour the floor automatically is open for the first person to post the next vehicle

Since he already prematurely posted a photo, we will use that as our next car.
So, we are currently working on This, which was posted by the last correct guesser which was Klasse

Roger, you have to guess the one that was posted before you can post a new one.

Seriously, WTF man, just when everything is going smoothly you have to ???? it up every time! It's getting ridiculous. I dont know if your just trying to piss people off or if you cant read.

So once again, This is the photo we are looking at everybody. Ignore the 1970 NOVA DEUCE. posted above.
NTCcar2.jpg

for real...

BTW guys I'm sorry I didn't follow the rules I laid down when I created this post:rolleyes::laugh:
BTW, once this one is answered, I've got a good one for you guys!
As long as you follow the rules before you post it at random again.
You'll have to guess it to be able to put up a car.

Now that a timeline has been provided, let's reiterate this:
Guys, please chill out in this thread. Please try to keep up with the spirit of the game and refrain from name calling. Please enjoy the game, as I have been [lurking, since I'm not too up on the rare vehicles].

Thanks,
Chris

BACK TO THE GAME PEOPLE! I have fun with this game, as do others. So let's not see it locked.

Now that a timeline has been provided, let's reiterate this:

BACK TO THE GAME PEOPLE! I have fun with this game, as do others. So let's not see it locked.
indeed, back to the thread

powerhungrybigheads want to dominate posting pictures...and in at least one case, give away the answer before anyone guesses (engine thread)

car.jpg

Austin Healey 3000? cant see enough of the grill to determine if its a mk1 or mk2/3

little bit, but this grill is definitely oval...striker has the make right

It's probably my favorite little roadster...unique

Back