• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Photoshop request...again.

Judge

CEG'er
I do not have pics hosted...and it is not a Contour but yet again I am trying to get an idea for a paintjob for an 02WRX....White...just a side view will help...for once I cannot "see" what I want this one to look like....

Minus the wing.. I always liked how this looked.

(Obvisouly not a photoshop.. cuz' I suck at that..lol)

top%2020%20subaru%20imprezia%202.JPG

AliasJerk is known for that :p

About the paintjob, I wouldn't do anything more than some kind of side-stripe or simple two-tone. If it was me, I'd go with a two tone with black, just not like the car pictured (twice :laugh:) above. I'm not sure how tho.

Problem with the WRX is the buldge in the front fender and rear quarter that are sharply cut off at teh door line make it hard to have any sort of line follow anything, unless it's tribal type graphics.. which don't fit the car at all.

What about another color that starts solid from the bottom and near the top where those buldges are, kind of "fade" the color into the white in a checker board type pattern? It'd have to be a good coordinating color to work something liek that.. ex, have gold rims and do gold paint.. or something like that.

AliasJerk is known for that :p

About the paintjob, I wouldn't do anything more than some kind of side-stripe or simple two-tone. If it was me, I'd go with a two tone with black, just not like the car pictured (twice :laugh:) above. I'm not sure how tho.

yeah sorry, my bad... Sometimes I hit the quote button and quickly reply before I realise the image code is still tagged in there... Ill pay more attention.

Back