• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Headlights, or Mod?

SVTPHAT

CEG'er
I've seen a couple CSVT's without the dumb orange reflector in it. It looks like a pain in the butt if people are taking apart the headlights to get them out. or is there somewhere to get new headlights without the reflector?

Awesome thanks, my headlights are too foggy for all that work, so i'm gonna wait till i have the money to order some new ones and do it to them. Thanks!

Brapple is right, its a 50 footer mod.

I had the reflector out on my last set of projectors, and it looked great from far away, very euro and clean. Once you got up close you could see all the slots the reflector plugged into, deff not clean

Wow, I think this is the first time I saw people besides me saying they don't like the mod.

I did it on my previous headlights, but I just looks so much cleaner with the reflectors in. They are staying on mine.

Up close you can tell something is supposed to be there and it's missing.

I kinda like mine without it, but you guys are correct, you can tell somethings gone. It's not so bad on mine, but that could be because of the flat black paint where the chrome used to be.

Not the best pics, but the only one I have that shows the headlights close.

Back