• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring Zing Registration 2014

squeek

Hard-core CEG'er
Spring Zing 2014 Registration is open on Saturday February 15.

Registration will include: Name tag/lanyard, T-shirt, Banquet Dinner, Goody bag upon arrival, and awards for the Show N Shine. This fee does not include the track fee, I have a separate form you will need for this. Their is also a pot luck dinner after the track event we can attend it is $15 per person which they will collect at the track if you plan to attend.

Registration will be $60 per person and run from February 15 until April 15. If you wish to register and receive a T-shirt you MUST have your registration money in no later than April 15, 2014. Anyone requiring a T-shirt 2X-5X please add $2 to your registration.

If you plan on bringing a guest add $20 per adult. And add $10 for children 3-11 years of age. This will cover their meal for the banquet.

The banquet will be at a local restaurant. Thomas and I are bringing you to a traditional southern experience. We will have a private room. They serve family style food bringing out all you want fried chicken, roast beef, country ham, mash potatoes, gravy, green beans, brown beans, cole slaw, fried apples and biscuits with apple butter. Then a cobble dessert with vanilla ice cream or just ice cream. And the drinks are also included with the price.

https://m.facebook.com/pages/The-Ho...ges/The-Homeplace-Restaurant/115564841808913#

Paypal: springzing2014@gmail.com

Please, for the sake of fees, ensure your payment is a "family or friends" as shown below.

Please include the following information with your payment:
screen name
real name
t-shirt size
Guests names and age

I believe thats everything.....any questions let me know

Feel free to call or text me at (540) 553-1697 or contact me on Facebook or through pm's

Last edited:
All this talk about going, when can we register and what? ???

Just more beer and food for us blu.

Just contact me through the ways I've listed and I'll work with anyone. Email me at the springzing2014 address or use my numbers.

BUMP!

Did we tell anyone that there will be beer flowing from the EGPLNT 2 trailer at SZ?

They need to be smacked. There is a local place that also produces moonshine and I'll be picking some up.

Wait, beer from EGPLNT 2 AND moonshine?! :D :)
This is going to be a fun SZ, for sure.

I'll be registering shortly.

Pretty sad list of members paid for SZ registration. I'm driving 13+ hours to get there WITH the eggplant trailer. This will not be a fun drive with the added load but I will be there.

Back