• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Parting Out 1998 Contour SVT BLK/MB complete!

audiophile

CEG'er
This is a very nice Contour SVT. It is complete, but the engine is bad (although it is still intact and complete) and the transmission differential is toast, the rest of the transmission is suppose to be rebuild able though.

Like I said this is a complete car. It does not have any mods other than an intake, so this is a great opportunity to get some good oem parts, so first come first served. Just post or pm me what you need and an offer price and I will respond asap.

SOLD PARTS
Passenger door handle
License plate lights
Trunk support struts
Driver floor mat
Antenna
Airbag cover
Sunroof cover
Abs unit
Y-pipe
Throttle bracket
Throttle cable
Cams
Timing components
Rear bumper
Lower intake manifold
Wheels
Sunroof motor
Driver rear door
Side skirts
Driver taillight
Shift boot
IMRC
Hood
AC compressor
AC Condensor
Alternator
Right side window switches and trim
Interior light dimmer
Climate control module
Front bumper and reinforcement
Header panel (holds the head lights etc.

bbtq.jpg

y04x.jpg

5rzg.jpg

I'll buy the jacking covers off ya. All four. Let me know on the price

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

The skirts are in great shape as well as three of the jack plate covers. The other jp cover (pass rear) is there but it is cracked at the bottom, but it will still work if plastic welded. I am asking $175 plus actual shipping for the pair, but I am negotiable.

Hey bud sorry you are gonna part it and Idaho is too far for me. But anyway, do the rear trunk supports still hold up the trunk. And if so how much shipped to 18106?

I am assuming you are talking about the side skirts? Yes they are available and they are in great shape. All 3 jcp are also in great shape and the 4th is still good, but it has a crack in it, but still very usable.

Hi! I was wondering of the condition of your parking brake lever boot. Just the leather boot that slips over the lever and attaches to the console, not the handle or anything else.

What kind of condition is your sunroof motor cover in? I'm looking for the gray-colored plastic cover, along with the map light assembly. I don't need the switch for the sunroof.

The MNB plastic triangular covers in the front pillars (the things that have the defrost vents in them for the front side widows)... are either of them in flawless condition, by any chance?

The last thing I can think of that I can maybe use is the driver's side rear tail-light. What kind of condition is that in? Thank you!!

-Andrew

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back