• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

official count for those interested in VIR

squeek

Hard-core CEG'er
Here is what I've been working on. I've been in a discussion with the gentle man who does the organizing of events for the SVTOA. I have expressed interest in having us participate with them on a road course day with them at the VIR. I have received positive responses all the way around. What I need now is a member count of who would want to participate at the road course. After I get a good count and talk about it with them. I should be able to provide a price for the road course.

http://virnow.com/

This isn't a commitment it's so I can give the guy a SVTOA. A number of us that would want to run the course. The more there are the lower it can be.

1) squeek
2) counterfever87 (tentative)
3) TgreenTour99
4) SVOFANATIC
5) JKYoder
6) solo92s10
7) Eastwood728
8) 95_Mystique
9) SoundQ SVT
10)Redeemer (tentative)
11)bigboyrick93
12)bobrules
13)Cshade30SVT
14)blu_fuz (tentative)
15) Beans
16)Svtskylet (tentative)

Last edited:
Have a date tHis weekend talking with svtoa. Guy is at an event this week in Dearborn Mich. And we'll get things set. Last year they ran there's mid May.

Last edited:
Add me to the list. I think they run fri sat and Sunday, are we just planning 1 day and staying in a hotel a lil bit away to keep us still sz rather than an full svtoa event?

Yeah just running down for a day event. Keeping spring zing for us. I'm working on somethings for our group. Tour of a local place, run the blue ridge parkway. Car show. Maybe a swap meet for members. Banquet for us.

Sure, count me in. Missed out on the 2 track day opportunities I was looking forward to in 2013. Hoping 2014 is better in that regard.

Spring Zing is in Va? Pretty sure it isn't, maybe you should move the thread to national meets? Edit: Ah it's a propsal.... Need to take in account NECO, and it looks like Mechanicsburg,pa is winning.

I'd probably be interested in going, regardless.

Back