• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

September 8th, Ephrata PA sonic meet.

solo92s10

Hard-core CEG'er
Figured I would make an official post on this date to let people know that need to make arrangements.

After the other thread it seemed like this date and location worked for most interested parties.

I'm thinking a 1130 meet time at sonic and maybe a few of us from Harrisburg hershey area can get together and drive up In a mini convoy. Also if someone(mark?) could make a event on Facebook to try and get some more interest?

Anyone have any objection to inviting the cougar guys? I know a few from some of my part outs. Please speak your mind with any suggestions to time, location, date, or place to take pics etc.

Thanks guys, hope to get a decent showing.

I'll put in for the day off and keep you posted. Might not have the Contour with me though, still working on installing LCAs and sway bar bushings.

Sonic Drive In @ 4247 Oregon Pike, Ephrata?....just to make sure. September 8th @ 11:30 am sounds good to me, too and I have no problem with the Cougar guys coming...I'd like to see some hooked up ones.

Looks like we have atleast 5 contours sofar and a few thers on Facebook that I'm not sure what they drive. I got a buddy of mine with a 3l cougar coming and he's getting ahold of some of his cougar buddies that meet pretty often.

Let's make this get together a success.

This does sound good...this'll be my first time at a meet. Sonic doesn't mind if we all show up and hang out? That's pretty cool.

...if a nice selection of cars come out somebody with a good camera should take some pictures so we can try to get in a future calendar. My phone is my camera/internet...I think 5 mp.

I'll have my camera and tri pod, so i'll try to get some decent pics.

Us Harrisburg guys are meeting off of 283 at 743 at 10:40ish then cruising in together. Ramon you can shoot down 743 and meet up with us and cruise in with us if you want. We're meeting at the pull off right across from Elizabethtown tire and alignment.

Us Harrisburg guys are meeting off of 283 at 743 at 10:40ish then cruising in together. Ramon you can shoot down 743 and meet up with us and cruise in with us if you want. We're meeting at the pull off right across from Elizabethtown tire and alignment.

....sounds good. I'll meet up with you guys tomorrow. I know the spot you're talking about too.

Was a great meet. 9 svtc, 2 cougars, Porsche 944, and a supercharge mustang gt. also another new svtc owner who didn't have it car fixed in time made it to. Hope to do this again in the spring.

Definitely a good time meeting up with everyone..and the drive down was fun too! Perfect weather and had some Sonic. 13 cars and my cousins 300 Z, too....although he's not a ceg'er. Also, I got a few parts I needed at a good price...there was a little swap meet action going on, which was cool, and lots of info shared. Thanks for the good times...and I'd be up for it again for sure.

Back