• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

PRT Mirko skidplate GB 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got another payment....two more and I'll risk placing the order. :shrug:

So are these the same two that we were waiting on the PM's as well?? Maybe they are not on here as often as the rest of us...

Ugh... so is it still possible to have these skid plates arrive at our door by July 15? :help:

Placing order monday, looks like i'll have two of these up for grabs due to non-payment.....

I'm so tired of this. I've only been a member on CEG for a little over a year, and have already been in 9 GB's so far, and have not backed out of any of them. I know people fall on hard times, but some of the people who sign up, clearly have no interest in ever paying.

GB's are not an easy thing to organize, and people need to realize that. If their name goes on the list, and is still there by the time money is due they need to man-up, sacrifice, and pay.

/rant

possibly but i'm also on the fywheel gb and i cant bail on that one but this may not be too bad to come up with. the bad part will be coming up with the mirko to go with it lol

Haha... yea the Mirko's are not that cheap so I hear ya.

possibly but i'm also on the fywheel gb and i cant bail on that one but this may not be too bad to come up with. the bad part will be coming up with the mirko to go with it lol
ya, i want one of these too, and i don't even have a mirko. (yet?)

Gordon
95 se mtx
99 csvt #2252

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back