• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

IC: Brake bracket for DIY 13" Cobra Brakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, just a quick update, but TENTATIVELY, the final price appears to be $180 per set (plus shipping). The cool part is that we should be able to have the parts anodized at that price as well. I should be able to have the parts in my hands sometime late next week, and I should be able to 100% confirm the price by that time as well.

Well, it seems the brackets are still at the anodizer, and coming back tomorrow. BUT, I won't be able to get with my guy until wednesday night. So it now won't be until next week when I have them in my hands.

Once I confirm the $180 per set total, I will be sending out PM's for shipping info so I can determine everyone's final totals including shipping. And hopefully we can get everyone's brackets shipped by next friday.

Also, there is a slight chance of having an extra bracket set available, so if that is the case, I will be contacting the guys that have expressed interest after the GB was closed.

And my apologies for the slow going on this one, but I think most of you guys know how it is when getting custom stuff made.

Parts are back from the anodizer, and all ready to go . . . I'll have them in my hands tomorrow night.

It's looking almost for certain there is one extra set available, and I will be contacting those that have already inquired about an extra set in order.

For those that have deposits in, please send me your shipping address privately, so that I can determine shipping costs, and your balance due. If I can get people to pay the balance due right away, I'd like to have all of these shipped out by this weekend.

lol. 4000lb vert with tiny contour brakes!

getting cobra brakes isnt the problem. its getting these uber cool RARA brackets that is. maybe there would be enough interest to do another GB
i found a full baer kit that i purchased so my interest in the bracket is no more but good to hear you ended up with another, that will make some lucky soul happy

Sorry guys, been swamped with all sorts of stuff, but I do have the brackets in my posession, and they look great. All of them are hard anodized in black. I'll be working on shipping estimates for everyone, and if you have paid a deposit, and haven't sent me your address, send it soon . . .

im with this guy!

What you do in your private life isn't really a concern of mine.

But, I haven't bothered to take pics yet, becuase my buddy still hasn't fixed my pic hosting, lol. I'll get some up. If somebody wants to host them, it would be even a little faster, lol.

But, I haven't bothered to take pics yet, becuase my buddy still hasn't fixed my pic hosting, lol. I'll get some up. If somebody wants to host them, it would be even a little faster, lol.
funny:blackeye:

Photobucket????

I can host them if needed on my fototime account.

blah, didn't have the best weekend, so I didn't get much done on this stuff, sorry guys.

dpa, I'll send you some pics this evening to host, and I should finally have balance due notices for everyone :D I think I have all the addresses, lol.
And its still up in the air whether that extra set is available or not. A certain person hasn't sent me a note back or called me . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back