• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Harry's Hazleton Meet.

The mall could be a good place to meet, just run past the arena and walmart and jump on 81-S. Unless we just meet at the Wal-mart? It's up to you guys, I'll go any where.

I'd think it'd be safer for Glenn to leave his Jeep at the Mall versus Wal-Mart. Too many sketchy people at Wal-Mart and plus I hate driving through that parking lot.

I'd think it'd be safer for Glenn to leave his Jeep at the Mall versus Wal-Mart. Too many sketchy people at Wal-Mart and plus I hate driving through that parking lot.

Forgot he was riding down with you. You are right, the mall would be better. Not sure why I thought he was driving all the way down.

How about we meet in front of Office Max since it's not like they really do any business.

Time wise, I say we get to Harry's by 11:00, so want to meet at 10:00?

Do to financial difficulties I came upon today...I'm not sure if I'll make it. I'll let you know when it gets closer.

If I can't make it...is there any way someone can pull an axillary fan from any year Cherokee Sport for me? It's only two 7mm bolts and a clip for the harness.

I am definitely going! It looks like I will be going without the SVT though.... but I will bring the mini van so at least I can haul lots of parts if it is needed.

All I need to know is when we are all meeting at Harry's for sure so we can set up a time to meet by Office Max. Not even another gall bladder attack will stop me from going.

I am definitely going! It looks like I will be going without the SVT though.... but I will bring the mini van so at least I can haul lots of parts if it is needed.

All I need to know is when we are all meeting at Harry's for sure so we can set up a time to meet by Office Max. Not even another gall bladder attack will stop me from going.

If Glenn ends up not making it, do you have a free seat? :cool:

sorry if its off topic...but i have to make an emergency run to the Pennsburg location tomorrow...i will be there as soon as their doors open...i need quite a few parts for both cars. life for me is hectic everyday!:mad:

If Glenn ends up not making it, do you have a free seat? :cool:

Not a problem I have enough room for 2-3 extra people. I can even pick you up in Dallas if you want, it isn't that far of a drive. Plus, if you get any bulky items, I have lots of cargo room in the van.

Heck, even if Glenn does make it, we can still carpool in one vehicle if you guys want. I will PM you my cell phone number so you can get a hold of me.

Not a problem I have enough room for 2-3 extra people. I can even pick you up in Dallas if you want, it isn't that far of a drive. Plus, if you get any bulky items, I have lots of cargo room in the van.

Heck, even if Glenn does make it, we can still carpool in one vehicle if you guys want. I will PM you my cell phone number so you can get a hold of me.

Sounds cool. I live just over the mountain and the hanover area is just a straight shot. I have a friend who lives in Ashley and it takes about 15 minutes for me to get there, and my grandmother used to live off of Oxford street two houses up from the KFC/A&W which was also 15 minutes. I could meet you at your place and if Glenn goes we can swing by the mall to get him. I'll even throw you a few bucks for gas.

So who's all going for sure?

Are we all still going? I haven't heard much talk about this lately. Xtascox and I are going to be meeting up at 10 AM and at Harry's for 11 AM. I guess we could all meet up in the lower parking lot again, the one outside the Kress gates.

Those who are definitely making it:

96MystiqueGS
98Mystique
Xtascox

So who's all going for sure?

Are we all still going? I haven't heard much talk about this lately. Xtascox and I are going to be meeting up at 10 AM and at Harry's for 11 AM. I guess we could all meet up in the lower parking lot again, the one outside the Kress gates.

Those who are definitely making it:

96MystiqueGS
98Mystique
Xtascox

Back