• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Which would you buy??

Which would you buy??

• Dodge Viper GTS

Votes: 34 30.9%
  • Porsche 911 Turbo

Votes: 76 69.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Viper - end of an era classic & collectible & limited & cheap to fix

911's are dime a dozen espeically the not so good looking 996

completely agree. personally I could never see owning a viper myself, I could really care less about the car BUT it is an iconic car that should keep its value and will always be unique and will always stand out.

hm... depends. Viper if you have a small pee pee syndrome and wanna make up for it..

Porsche if you wanna cruise around on the streets in somthing other then a land yacht and get decent milage.

hm... depends. Viper if you have a small pee pee syndrome and wanna make up for it..

Porsche if you wanna cruise around on the streets in somthing other then a land yacht and get decent milage.
or just toss a s/c on your tour to get rid of the small pee pee syndrome like John here did:crazy:

Viper!!!! Corsa exhuasts on those are :drool::drool::drool:. 97s were known to have the most aggressive cams btw.

i'm going with the viper simply cos i cant stand porsches. lets just say, the designers arent quite adventurous. and just in case u didnt know, its the car of choice for men going through middle age crises;).

get the porsche then get new wheels and sell me the stockies :-D

I'm leaning towards the Porsche just because it has back seats and I can argue the position with the wife, when we have kids the car seat can fit in the back if needed :crazy:

my friends dad has three porsche's and 2 vipers along with many other cars i havent driven any of them but when he pulls up in one of the porsche's i dont look twice the viper gets my vote simply because of looks since i havent driven a porsche or a viper

The Porsche is a much easier, friendlier car to drive. The viper looks and sounds way cooler. But when I think of theese two cars, I can't choose between the two. I start to compare the two in my head and I start thinking of so many other cars thy I'd rather have. Sorry. I just can't vote.

if you do decide to go with the viper...why not save up the extra coin and go extreme!
2008DodgeViperACR1-2.jpg

:laugh:

So basically the only real selling point I have heard so far is that the porshe was built by germans who plan and measure and make the car handle and ride smooth and stuff, or the Viper that was built in an american factory by a couple of fat american guys. True statements but fat guys can make a car that does 200 foot smokin' sticky fat nasty burnouts. therefore I cast my ballot for the viper. just my .02 cents

Porsche. Hands Down! Exotic and Sexy and perform LIKE A BEAST!!!

The viper you added a pic off is rare tho and you dont see as many of those on the streets around here.

Maybe the viper for exclusivity if it were me. But for performance and looks, overall everything the porsche wins!

- amyn

Back