• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

20" Chrome KMC Units!? whaaaaat? How could they make such an ugly wheel any bigger?!

Please do not use those SS wheels. Those are so ugly and I can't believe how many SS models they put them on! :nonono: Use the KMC's, drop it and get some tint and you'll be ballin. You might get pulled over a lil more cuz your local po-po will think you're a wankster :laugh:

I just took them back to his place.... he doesn't want to sell them but they have been sitting in his garage for 6 years and he doesn't use them..... oh well, at least I got to see what they looked like on.

If for some reason down the road I get'em I will drop the car so it doesn't look so goofy....

Get the 22's 4x4 the bastage,limo tint and then get the gagster/mexican writing across the rear window "barnes and ?????" then of course get a airbrush painting of the mother mary on the hood!

i was just looking at those 20" kmc's. do you buy nankang tires in large quantities? lol. i had to replace the tires that came on the chrome wheels. i ended up just putting them on the multispokes i got, but i ordered nankangs. $62 a pop!!! i bought every tire they had in that size.

i think these rims would look best!

impalaltz.jpg

nevermind the attachment lol

Attachments

• impala ltz.jpg
    impala ltz.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 0
I'm sorry Tony..... what about the Monty SS wheels^^^^^? Is that better?

The Monte SS wheels look waaay better than those "balla" wheels for sure but then again its an Impala of the current vintage, so it doesn't really matter as its a rental car at best IMO. Makes a good DD though, especially with the 3800 series engine in it!

My impala has been sold off now for almost 3 years. Just about right after I took those pictures I got rid of it. Excellent DD with the 3800 for sure. Would buy one again in a heartbeat.

Ahh that's right. Well someone tell kerns to get off his lazy ass and either put them on his car or give them to someone who will put them on his/her car. :rolleyes:

Back