• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Blue Chrome Vinyl!! I had no idea.

We have a vinyl shop here that has been doing some big things with high end cars. Look up identity design on Facebook, some great ideas for wraps.

If it wasnt so pricey I would wrap one of my heaps. Hell....I am a bodyguy/painter...and cant even afford the paint to paint my whole car....let alone wrap it! lol

hell yeah they look pretty awesome

lamborghini-gallardo-blue-chrome-wrap-medium_4.jpg

Most have really bad orange peel though.. due to the nature of the vinyl.

jag6_zpsdf59a7cb.jpg

Though, the wrap on that GTR looks real good up close.

Definitely another option that is a lot cheaper than paint. I might have considered it for my car if I wasn't so balls deep into it.

When you said alot cheaper than paint...I laughed. I priced this out and it would cost $2400+ for just the material in Orange Chome vinyl!!!! I could paint my car for less...keeping in mind I do the labor (bodywork) for free since I can do it myself, and it is what I do everyday of my life....for some reason? lmao. But thats chrome....the other colors are alot cheaper.

I got a bunch of vinyl samples from Alsa...and I gotta say...this stuff would look SICK on a car!! Wish I could afford to try it...but at $2400 and no experience laying this stuff on complex pieces like bumper covers....not willing to try and screw up with that much invested in material.

Damnit man...keep your ball jokes in a pole120 thread. lmao. This chrome vinyl is killing me. I want to do something with this. Julian....bring your car over....lets chrome it!!

Back