• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

NE CEG Classifieds

ElKy

Has Nutz Bigger than Yours. Want Proof?
This thread is for listing items you want to sell (FS), want to buy (WTB), or trade locally. Please read the following guidelines BEFORE YOU POST. You may also refer to the general forum classifieds rules by clicking this link.

• Per forum rules, prices may not be listed.
  • Please refrain from any replies to the seller/buyer within this thread. Instead, contact them via private message for more information.
  • Keep your ads simple & to the point, and do not change the subject line.
    Be sure to distinguish between a want to buy (WTB) posting, for sale (FS) or trade posting.
  • Once a transaction has been completed in full (all parties paid and goods transfered), please pm Elky or Brapple to remove the listing.
  • As a reminder, this thread is meant for New England locals' classified ads only. I will delete any postings made by "non-local" members.
    That's not to say that non-locals can't initiate transactions with the sellers/buyers who post to this thread, though. Every seller/buyer can make the call whether or not they want to do business with a non-local buyer/seller.
  • Please post all information for items for sale or wanted if providing an ebay or craigslist link. This classified thread isn't for posting ebay or craigslist links to find out if anyone knows more about an item. Please create a new thread when looking for information.
  • If any other issues arise that need attention in this thread, please pm me to resolve the issues

FS

FS

FOR SALE:

Mirko MAF adapter: Used

Rear reflector: small chip in red reflector near corner of chrome strip:PIC 1 PIC 2

4 American Racing 16" wheels and tires: model unknown (see pic), a little dirty and normal wear and tear. two tires need to be replaced.
attachment.php

PM FOR PRICES

Last edited:
FS

FS

2 Focus SVT Rims. 17"

Can sell individually. Good for for a full size spare for those who have a set of four.

Tires not included.

Can recommend a great place in CT for wheel refinishing and repair if needed. Around $45-70 per rim last time I had some work done.

I will not ship.

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics and No, :nonono: I didn't do this to the rims I bought them that way. PM me for more info.

Rim 1 - slight bend but holds air Asking $PM FOR PRICE

IMAG0452_zps17e670bf.jpg

Rim 2 - chunk missing :cry: Asking $PM FOR PRICE

IMAG0451_zps0f3a6124.jpg

Or take both for $PM FOR PRICE

Last edited by a moderator:
I have for sale a Ram Air Intake from CTA Motorsports. It will fit any Focus/Contour/Mystique with the 2.0L Zetec motor. It may fit the duratec motors, but I am unsure of that. It will also fit cars that have an IAT sensor separate from the MAF, as there is a hole drilled out for that sensor. For non-IAT cars, like mine, the hole can be plugged. I left an IAT sensor in it and that worked pretty well.

The filter is a brand new K&N 45 degree offset. I forgot the model #, but I can dig around for it if someone asks. The filter wasn't installed very long, as I removed the intake when I almost sold the car. I was too lazy to reinstall it. It's been sitting in a box for quite awhile and I would like it gone.

Found it: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
For those who don't like links: K&N RC-1637 Universal Chrome Filter

Comes with Filter, Hose Clamps, 90 Degree elbow, silicone couplings, intake tube, and IAT Sensor.

PM for Price.

Intake_elbow..jpg

intake_front..jpg

WTB:

:help: Need a front passengers side MNB door panel. I had 2 mint extras 2 months ago and got rid of them due to moving :shrug:. Looking for a clean one.

WTB: 01-02 Cougar sunroof assembly. Must be 01-02 style with the aluminum rails.

My sunroof is stuck tilted up right now and the Cougar I went to grab one from at the junkyard is gone now. Please, if anyone goes to any junkyards let me know if you spot one!

FOR SALE
1998.5 silver frost front bumper
Car had 206k
Normal wear and tear
Has mesh and fogs

I'm getting rid of a few things to help clear some space in my garage. First up is a mint condition set of 17" Centerline Storms +42mm offset. They've only been run for one summer. 15lbs each, they've been sitting for a while and only need a good polishing. Three of them are mounted on Kumho Ecsta SPT's with about 80% tread left. I have a fourth tire which sprung a leak (I'm unsure if it can be plugged or not) as well as two additional Michelin Pilot Sports in the same size (225/45-17). I'm selling these for a significant discount to anyone local that may be interested as long as I don't have to ship. I'll also include all the tires if requested. PM for more info

Selling fsvt 5spokes

Selling fsvt 5spokes

I have 4 04 focus svt wheels one has little bent lip but holds air and the others are great. Looking for 150 or best will post picks tonight oh and three have snows on them one is a bad tire

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Selling 1999 SF CSVT either for parts or restoration

Selling 1999 SF CSVT either for parts or restoration

Looking to sell my 99 svt to someone rather than sending it to the junkyard. Car has 200+k miles, everything still works pretty well except for the antenna, but good 'ole rusty got the subframe and most of the back half of the driver side rockers. Was planning on fixing it, but my buddy is selling his miata to me to buy an m5 so I need the driveway space. Have a brand new rear subframe and subframe connectors too for sale as well. PM for details and pictures. Thanks.

1998 Ford Contour Sport, Silver, V6, 5spd, ABS, leather interior, air bags, power mirrors. 196k miles, well maintained. Car has been a very reliable daily driver. Moving and car must be sold ASAP. They are moving on or about 8 October and it needs to be gone.
New brakes in the last 200 miles. Alternator has been changed, new belts, plugs/wires and more within the last year or two.

~SOLD~

Last edited:
Back