• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Ferrari Fire

Man...looking over at the right side...i see this 2.0L 265hp!!

20f91tt.jpg

http://carscoop.blogspot.com/2009/05/vw-scirocco-r-with-265hp-20-tfsi.html :drool:

seems like its a roll of dice when it comes to lambos and ferraris....

the big question here is, what kind of person in a moscow owns a car like this?? :help:

seems like its a roll of dice when it comes to lambos and ferraris....

the big question here is, what kind of person in a moscow owns a car like this?? :help:

Go for a visit you'll be shocked of how many nice cars are on the road. Unlike here they drive them and don't keep them in the garage. It's like UAE except cold:) Moscow is super expensive city to live in and has lots rich ppl livin' there.

Only in Russia:)
carrera_cayenne.jpg

Go for a visit you'll be shocked of how many nice cars are on the road. Unlike here they drive them and don't keep them in the garage. It's like UAE except cold:) Moscow is super expensive city to live in and has lots rich ppl livin' there.

Only in Russia:)
carrera_cayenne.jpg

i know there's some money over there but i was under the impression most of it was mob related. :shrug: i saw an episode of 60 Mins(?) where they said there is no credit there, everything is paid for in CASH. and shiz is expensive! (imported cars)

i cant believe they have a cayenne for a police vehicle..:confused:

i know there's some money over there but i was under the impression most of it was mob related. :shrug: i saw an episode of 60 Mins(?) where they said there is no credit there, everything is paid for in CASH. and shiz is expensive! (imported cars)

i cant believe they have a cayenne for a police vehicle..:confused:
nope, there is credit (loans, credit cards, mortgages etc). Back in the 90's it was like you described. Now it's almost all same as here. Not the case if you go about 50km from Moscow. Moscow is like a country inside a country. But yeah, it's capitalism there.

Back