• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Starlight Car Cruise

CollinsPC

Veteran CEG'er
Anyone going to the Starlight cruise tonight? First cruise and show of the year. I plan on being there alot this year to drum up some PC work.

Scott, getsum111, normally attends but tonight is prom for the school where he works.
Guitarman usually goes also. Not sure about some of the others in that area, I'm sure a few pop in on occasion though.

How was it?
I've heard they're cool and I'd like to go to a few this year, especially the Ford/Mustang and Cobra days. Let me know if you want to cruise out there together.
-J

Something came up and I didn't make it. The cruises there are awesome, 700 plus cars just about every week. I am certainly going next weekend.

Bimini, If you have not attended yet you gotta go, some sweet cars, bikes and trucks there, and the people are just great.

Let me know when you want to go and I will be there or we could meet and go.

i was just checking out there website and it looks pretty cool hopefully ill make it out there one night if my work schedual premits it:shrug: lol.

Something came up and I didn't make it. The cruises there are awesome, 700 plus cars just about every week. I am certainly going next weekend.

Bimini, If you have not attended yet you gotta go, some sweet cars, bikes and trucks there, and the people are just great.

Let me know when you want to go and I will be there or we could meet and go.
I'll get it touch with you. I'm playing hockey at the Airport ice arena in Moon, aren't you close to there?
-J

The final last year and this years opener overflowed both parking lots. I hope it doesn't get to the point it is to big and Wexford shuts them down.

That would be dumb of Wexford, that cruise brings in so many people to the local businesses it's silly. They have it organized pretty well, which helps eliminate many of the traffic problems that could cuase problems. I can't wait till I can get there, my niece just picked me up one of the T-shirts. :cool:

I have been going for 2 plus years now and it is just awsome. I have friends who are members of the church and they turned me on to it. My 6 year old daughter is always asking to go. She even bought a Built Ford Tough Tee shirt to wear when we go. OH I am such the proud Father :cool:

It's great. My wife and I go there, too. We were at the first one he had, about 25 cars in the front lot. We took our VW bus to that one, they even had a burnout contest (which was stopped when a Lightning melted the blacktop :laugh:). It's amazing how big it has gotten, def. a great way to spend Friday evenings.

Damn, I really gotta check this out but won't be in town next 2 Fridays :(
Would definitely like to meet up with you guys.
Picking my Mustang up tomorrow and will be bringing video cam for dyno :)
-J

My 6 year old daughter is always asking to go. She even bought a Built Ford Tough Tee shirt to wear when we go. OH I am such the proud Father :cool:

Very :cool:!
I wish I was closer, I'd come and hang out with you guys.
It's a downer that we are so far apart.

Back