• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

What You hate About Steeda...

His boyish charm...

Or charm for the boys, however it works.

Last edited:
He thinks someone in the Air Force remembers that he actually changed the tires on some jet.

He flirts with you too!! At least I'm not the only one. Although I do have 1 advantage over you Robert... I can use the "I'm sorry, but I am married" line! ;)
Reebs

Please stop playing the marriage card all over.

We know that you're married. You've told us.

Twice.

-Tim :cool:

Please stop playing the marriage card all over.

We know that you're married. You've told us.

Twice.

Timmy Timmy, your just jealous that Kait said no when you popped the question! ;)

By the way... do you have a spare pair of spark plug wires left off your SVT!?!?

Timmy Timmy, your just jealous that Kait said no when you popped the question! ;)

By the way... do you have a spare pair of spark plug wires left off your SVT!?!?

I don't but I do have a spare set of spark plugs for a car I no longer own./...does that help?

i hate that he thinks everything he has is the best or the fastest. the only thing fast about his stuff is how fast he gets rid of it. loser!

i hate that he thinks everything he has is the best or the fastest. the only thing fast about his stuff is how fast he gets rid of it. loser!

HAHA not sure i ever said anything is the best or the fastest. Maybe you have me confused with someone else.

Its not my fault no one wants to buy your Nonsense!!!!! You don't like how I think? Then lets go to a road course and beat me with your Lame contour with the ghey headlights.. Until then STFU!

Last edited:
He thinks someone in the Air Force remembers that he actually changed the tires on some jet.

Some JET??? It was the Freaking B-2A Stealth Bomber, over 16 billion dollars worth of aircraft. Let me know when you have a job other than being some dudes secretary

3 Billion MaX.

Learn your aircraft, yo.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B-2_Spirit

Learn what i did, 393rd Bomb squadron electronic warfare AFSC 2A553C( bomber Defensive Avionics). I wasn't in charge of just one aircraft. I wasn't a crew cheif who was stuck on one aircraft. We had 10 but rotated a few for depot maintence. So for EPR's and everything the superiors claimed 8 aircraft. On a average day i was doing stuff on atleast 7 aircraft. So 8 x 2.2 Billion = 16billion ish.

Learn USAF operations, yo

squadron I used to be in: http://www.whiteman.af.mil/organizations/393BS.shtml
about 2 weeks before I got out the maintance side seperated from the Flight Operations side to this squadron: http://www.whiteman.af.mil/organizations/AMXS.shtml

Last edited:
Learn English then, yo.

... Freaking B-2A Stealth Bomber, over 16 billion dollars worth of aircraft

Singular.

If you would have said "bombers" or some plural version of the above quote, then I might have believed you.

I'm still trying to realize how a Government agency let you work on 1, let alone multiple jets.

might have something to do with my crazy level of trouble shooting ablity, or the fact i scored a 98 on the asvab. I also did other things but every time i say them on the internet some of the classication nazi's get mad

Back