• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

303 aerospace protectant?

according to that website the Murray's thats only about a mile away from his house has it too.

Whats so special about this stuff?

http://www.autogeek.net/303.html

I've never bought 303 from Autogeek.net, but I can vouch that their customer service is excellent. They also have a very nice selection of other items too.

Not to mention, once you buy something from Autogeek.net, you can sign up to be on their mailing list. They'll send out emails with discounts on their products. I usually get one for ~20% off.

Mark

just found a place that sells 303 about a block and a half from Kevins house, which is two and a half blocks from my house.....

Went and picked up a couple of bottles, and also recieved a small bottle of stain remover in the boxes. 19.51 for two bottles with tax.

I'm gonna wait awhile to use it on the GP since I still have some of the shine from the Meguires dash foam on the dash. Let you guys know the results then...

Steve

Why? I paid around $15 a bottle just as it's advertised. Nothing else came with it. He got lucky.

I know i don't really care.

Aerospace protectant is da bomb yo!!! I like it alot(lloyd Christmas) :)

Back