• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I'm taking my ball ...

Uh oh... what did I miss?

Don't you go anywhere, you were a riot at SZ! :D

Plus I want to buy that trunk net from you pwease. PM me if you still have it, you know it will go to a loving home. :eek:

Oh Allen better name for this thread: I'm taking my empty chip bucket... and going home !! ;)

Last edited:
His "can" got kicked at SZ. :)

Step away from the trunk net newb. You got my brake lines, you have to have it all don't ya. ;)

No, merely trying to find the little goodies that help to make the SVT nicer/more functional without disturbing the overall stockness of the car. I appreciate the parts and help that you guys have given me and I hope I'm not coming off as one sided as just wanting things. Just trying to source unique little parts (ala cargo net) before they become obsolete or find their way into the trash before I can get to them.

Chris & Allen, I owe you a burger or something next mini meet we have. I know you were just joking but I feel kinda guilty. :)

OK, I'll stop making you feel guilty. ;) Really.
You know I like helping you find the items that you are looking for and expect nothing in return.

It's all good my friend. :)

^ Damn right! LOL! No pictures means it didn't happen.

You don't need it. You would have to drive the car and actually put stuff in the trunk to need it. ;)

Driving lessons... next week?

You don't need it. You would have to drive the car and actually put stuff in the trunk to need it. ;)

Driving lessons... next week?

I have spare parts and stuff stored in the trunk now, plus the net would be ideal for detailing supplies and whatnot for shows. :) See I got my reasons. :D

No lessons needed, I just need to go drive; which I plan on doing more often.

Ok, that makes sense to me. :)

I'm glad that you are going to get out there and drive. Did driving Brian's give you the incentive to practice a bit more?

Ok, that makes sense to me. :)

I'm glad that you are going to get out there and drive. Did driving Brian's give you the incentive to practice a bit more?

In a word... yes. :drool:

I gotta find a pre-98 5spd SE so I can practice all the time. :D There was a nice '96 SE fs close to me but sadly it was auto.

I haven't found anything decent in a 5 sp. yet. Still looking though.

Back