• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

#1382 Turbo CSVT numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL not to see 310hp svt only run a 13.8 1/4 mile LOL. An if you got that much hp an all that done you would think they would invest in some good street/strip or drag tires

You stilllllll dont know much there ghangster. I am wellllll over 300whp and havent broken 14.2 cause of a little thing called TRACTION and WEAK AXLE'S. I have tried drag radials and all and there are still problems, thats what we get for having modified contours. So go do some research there dude.:nonono::rolleyes::nonono:

If a neon can run 12s a contour shouldn't have a problem. Maybe you should find the right parts. An just cause you got a 300 up tour don't mean :censored::censored::censored::censored:. LOL so stop talking like you built it lil red fire cracker

If a neon can run 12s a contour shouldn't have a problem. Maybe you should find the right parts. An just cause you got a 300 up tour don't mean :censored::censored::censored::censored:. LOL so stop talking like you built it lil red fire cracker

Can we just ban him now? If you can find a suspension set up and axles to hit the 12's, I will marry Ryan.

hahahahahahaha you didnt learn anything while you were gone did you tard boy, still drinking and driving with your prego girlfriend in the car I see:nonono:. HP has nothing to do with it, its about the quality of parts made for the car, we just dont have it. I snapped a stage 2 axle in 3 pieces, YES 3. I spent more on the axles than you did on Vinyl for your car and thats alot. Learn the weak points in the car before you go and open your mouth next time.

No I didnt build the car, thats been said and recognized a million times, but I have further modified the car and made it better and thats more than I can say about you. And little red fire cracker, are you in elementry school or something or is that the highest grade you graduated,lol:laugh:

contour2gq has not made any friends yet
,lol hahahaha

Still running your *edited* I see. Maybe you should get stage 1 million LOL. You an your *edited* still playing grab ass at your lame meets? An yeah I graduated to a real car

Last edited by a moderator:
hahahahah can you say ban for avoiding the language filter, dude you never learn. And a REAL car ,what lemme guess you got a civic,lol did mom buy it for ya, no cause she would have to run it by ME first son,lol hahahaa:laugh:

At least you moved on from *edited*. An nope it's a built 91 turbo mr2. So I give a damn about a front engine fwd

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL not to see 310hp svt only run a 13.8 1/4 mile LOL. An if you got that much hp an all that done you would think they would invest in some good street/strip or drag tires
honestly i bet the car didnt hit that number and the kid that owns it now was just talking out of his ass unless the op has seen any charts yet. So dont go getting worked up over nothing and read a little more carefully thru the thread. Then again if you didnt only come around once every 13 months you michg be able to keep up with some of the stuff that goes on around here lol.

The mr2 came with a 2.0 turbo. I pulled the motor had it rebuilt je forged piston eagle h beam forged and shot peened rods. bored .20 over 9:1 compression running a t3t4 turbo with header 3 inch down pipe to 3 inch dual exhaust. 38 mm external wastgate. Now i done took that motor out and sold it. I got a 2000 lexus VVT-i v6 in the back now now hehe that im working on building. I plan on turboing the v6 too. The 4 was fast as hell would stomp just about anything but i just miss the v6 tq. Welll v8 would be better but theres only a couple of people with a v8 mr2. SICK!

Ok and a lets say evo or sti with less power than I make will KILL me in the 1/4 mile. These cars are NOT 1/4 mile cars, they are road course cars. I just prefer 1/4 mile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back